•26• Conquer

Without wasting any time, Jungkook rushed to change and in a blink of an eye, he came out as Spider-man. His eyes immediately caught Goblin’s jet above his head and Spidey rushed before the new villain could mess things up. 

He shot the web as he tried to follow the Goblin.

"HEY!" He yelled from behind, making Goblin turn his head.

In a moment, they were on the rooftop of a skyscraper.

"What a surprise! Hello Spider- Man, been long hasn’t it?" He asked in his monstrous voice.

"What the hell do you want?" Spidey asked, his voice slightly growling in anger, making Goblin burst into a devilish laugh. He is exactly doing what he wanted to, getting Spidey agitated.

"You, Spidey." He whispered with his deep voice, getting closer to Spider-Man. Spidey was quick to  flip off the building to shoot the webs parallely, stretching him with it to kick Goblin straight on his jaw. 

Even though Goblin wasn’t affected by the kick, he was taken back by the move.

The city was in whole chaos again, startled by the sudden appearance of the green monster. Spider-Man could only think of a few things at the moment. He had to somehow get rid of this giant problem in front of him.

"I won’t let go off you easily this time Spidey!" Goblin growled, getting closer to Spider-man who jumped down on the road and Goblin followed but instead of crushing him under his weight, he ended up hurting himself as Spider-man slipped away swiftly.

The crowd started to move here and there and Spider-Man looked around and found an empty taxi parked on the side of the road. 

He shot web to pull it with full force and threw it on Goblin who groaned in pain. He rose up, thrashing the car away from his body, stomping onto it.

"ARGHH!" He growled again and Spider-man shot a web on the pole to pull it. He tried to hit Goblin with it but he was way stronger than Spider-man and yanked the pole away.

"Oh God he is too powerful." 

The sound of sirens started echoing in the city now, alerting Goblin who caught Spidey off guard and clutched his throat with his gigantic hand. He flew them away before anyone could stop him from doing what he wanted today. 

Spider-Man struggled in his grip, trying to hit him. He somehow succeeded in disturbing his balance. Goblin let go off his throat and Spider-man coughed as he started falling down. He shot a web on his jet, trying to stop him in all possible ways.

The Goblin flew to the river, onto the under-constructed bridge, leading Spider-man with him.

"Why are you doing this? What is that you want?" Spider-Man asked, landing on the bridge, fortunately there were no people around.

"Stupid Spidey, isn’t it evident? I want you Spider-Man." He said, flying in circles around Spider-Man.

"Why do you want me? What do you want from me?" He asked, turning his head continuously, following his movements.

"How can you be so powerful?" He asked, getting closer to Spider-man.

"I don’t know. I just am." He answered honestly and the giant monster chuckled.

"Alright don’t tell me. Let's make a deal then." He offered and Spider-man stepped back.

"Huh? What deal?"

"You see Spider-Man, I yearn for power. It’s quite simple, give me your blood and I will never bother your city again anymore." He offered but Spider-man obviously was never going to sacrifice even a drop of blood for someone like him.