•14• Amorous (M)

"Hyung, why did you hide this from me?" Yeonjun asked in a broken whisper, his lips forming a pout and pretty doe eyes holding nothing but sadness.

Taehyung gulped nervously.

"Y-yeonie, it's... it's... actually-" Taehyung stuttered in an attempt to say something.

"How could you hide that you and Kook Hyung are dating? I thought we agreed on sharing everything with each other. You don't trust me anymore Hyung?" Yeonjun asked hurt and was quite oblivious to what happened outside their home.

"Dating! Yes!" Taehyung exclaimed, realizing that he only meant about their relationship not actually Jungkook being Spider-Man.

“What else would I talk about?” Yeonjun frowned and continued.

"I saw you two in the room and as a matter of fact, I know you two are together." He stated firmly.

"Ah, Yeonie, I was about to tell you but I-"

"I’m upset." Yeonjun stated and walked inside angrily, stomping his feet like how a whiny kid would do.

"Aigoo, Yeonie, listen to me." Taehyung walked behind him and caught his brother. Taehyung decided to be generous today and showered his brother with tight hugs and kisses.

"Ah hyungie, let go!" Yeonjun whined in his grip, trying to push his brother away and from the attack of kisses.

"Tell me you aren’t upset, then I’ll let you go." Yeonjun rolled his eyes and Taehyung began attacking his baby brother with further kisses again.

“Fine, fine. I’m not upset anymore. Stop kissing me!”

“Yeonie, I was about to tell you, you know- I confessed to him when you asked me to clear things and this is how we..." Taehyung said after pulling away from the hug and played with his fingers.

"Really? Did you two kiss?" Yeonjun asked excitedly and Taehyung hid his face in with his sweater paws, nodding slowly.

"Taetae, Yeonie! Dinner is ready." Their mother exclaimed as the aroma filled their room, making the two boys forget about the building conversation.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook wiped his tears and was getting out of the jail but his instincts alarmed him about an ongoing situation.

Some of the criminals were trying to escape from the prison, they had knocked down two policemen and snatched their guns away and were currently threatening other policemen.

"Ah, I knew it." Jungkook whined and pulled out his jacket and pants and left it in the grass before rushing to the scene as Spider-Man.

"Hell ya! I wanna see y’all cryin' man. Gonna be fun playing with your eyes. Told ya fuckers, don't mess with me." One of the criminals threatened and triggered his gun to the security’s head now who was pleading him to let him go.

"When will you guys ever learn? Guns are not toys! As simple as that." Spidey kicked the man and snatched away his gun.

The man rushed in his direction furiously and Spidey kicked him in the balls and the man fell down on the ground, groaning out of pain. The security got up and checked for any other possible weapons.

"How many of your men are out?' Spidey asked and the man groaned.

"Tell me or I’ll play with your eyes instead." Spider-Man warned and he pointed to the backside of the building of the jail. He returned back the gun to the Police man who now took care of the criminal.