•18• Anguish

Jungkook buried his face in a pillow and screamed into it. He sat down on the edge of his bed, hugging the pillow close to his chest as the scene replayed in his head for the nth time.

The picture of Taehyung falling down and that second of helplessness Jungkook was plastered onto his mind, accounting him to shake his head with frustration. Only if there was no Spider-Man, there would be no Goblin. No one would've tried to hurt Taehyung and his love would have always been safe.

Jungkook’s mind went overboard, he cried, shouted- he tried everything in his will to let his worries disappear but nothing worked because all he was doing was ignoring Taehyung's texts and calls when only Taehyung could ease his pain.

An hour passed by and it was midnight already but Jungkook was still thinking about Taehyung and the very image of him falling down helplessly just wouldn’t go away. Jungkook squeezed his eyes and groaned but a buzz on the nightstand was heard and he quickly sat up as a text popped up on the screen. It tore up Jungkook from the inside when he saw it and tears fell instantly as he kissed the screen.

my baby taetae

I love you kookie.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Felix’s hand moved on his own scribbling on the wall of his cell as his mind slowly wandered to his past.

"Dad, I want this video game. Please, please." Twelve year-old Felix whined as an advertisement of the game appeared on the television.

His father smiled and ruffled his hair and nodded, agreeing to buy his son what he was asking for.

"I will take you to the store this weekend okay? Now go sleep or else Mom will be mad at both of us." Dr. Lee said his son nodded happily.

"Mom said we can watch the movie together. Will you come home early Dad?" He asked, blinking his eyes rapidly and his father chuckled before nodding again. Mr. Lee just couldn’t resist his son’s cuteness.

“Yes, Junior Lee. Now head to bed!”

But who knew the next day that his father would never come back for his son, that he could never watch movies and buy him games but most importantly not be there for him?

"You kid, stop wrecking the walls. It's not your dad's property." A voice from behind interrupted Felix from his thoughts. He turned around immediately; his eyes filled with agony.

The security was standing closely to the bar, smirking, seeing the agitation on Felix’s face. The boy swiftly moved and quickly clutched the man’s throat in his hands through the bars and squeezed it tightly.

“Don’t you fucking dare talk about my father.” Felix muttered slowly as the man gasped for air, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Felix despised it, he hated it so much. His father was the best man in the world and he wouldn’t hesitate to rip off anyone who bad-mouths his father. The mere mention would trigger him and will bring him on the edge, making him an absolute maniac.

The security was immediately pulled back by two other cops and he collapsed to the floor and coughed hard. The look in Felix’s eyes were definitely scary but they had to tame him using his weakness.

"Don’t you remember the playroom kid? We won’t hesitate to put you in there again. All alone in the dark like a whimpering mess. Fucking behave yourself.”

The cop warned and Felix screamed in pain and anger and moved back to the wall. The cops knew this was it and left him to his thoughts. Felix sat on his bed and hugged his knees to his chest as he cried out. The flashbacks of the shock and terrifying pain made him tremble in fear.