•20• Devastation

Taehyung cried helplessly and finally broke down in the washroom. His hands clutched the sink as his body quivered when he let tears fall down again- like a normal routine.

"L-liar...A fucking liar is what you are Jungkook! G-goodbye? Huh? So easily? HOW COULD YOU SAY GOODBYE TO ME AFTER ALL THAT?" Taehyung screamed and sobbed harder, looking into the mirror.

"I'm so sorry, Tae. Please stop crying." Jungkook whispered to himself after peeking at the window, seeing Taehyung through it. A tear scrolled down behind his mask but he rushed away.

It literally broke him into pieces, watching Taehyung crying helplessly like that but he had no other choice.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Sir, your son left for college today." Tzuyu blurted out as she rushed into the laboratory.

Dr. Hoki put the test tube down in the stand and turned around to face her.

"What did I tell you to do?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"S-sir, I, I tried stopping him bu-" she stuttered in fear.

"Let him be." He turned around again and started working.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"Let him be there for now. I have important work here but when he arrives, let me know." He ordered and she nodded again.

"Okay sir." She bowed and turned around to leave the lab.

"Tzuyu." She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Dr. Hoki looking at her.

"Yes sir?"

"Taehyung, how is he?" He asked.

"He is safe now Sir. Spider-Man saved h-"

"I know." He cut her off and turned around again.

Tzuyu held back her breath before asking something.

"Sir, The Green Goblin, was it you?" She asked and he turned around and looked at her with his piercing eyes.

He walked closer to her and she gulped before stepping back.

“You keep your mouth shut, understood?”

“Trust me S-sir. I won’t-”

"Oh dear Tzuyu, I trust you. I know you will not tell anyone but if at all, you think of telling anyone about it, you sure will be here again, just not alive. " He warned her with his gritted teeth and she nodded her head rapidly.

"I, I promise sir." She whispered in fear.

"You have one job to do and that is to take care of Yugyeom. Now get out!" He yelled and she flinched before walking out hurriedly.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung washed and wiped his face before coming out of the washroom to only bump into someone. It was Yugyeom.

“Oww...Oh Tae?” Yugyeom called out and Taehyung covered his nose because it was hurt now.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you coming. Are you okay?" He whispered and removed Taehyung's hands from his face.

"Hey!" Yugyeom saw his face closely. Taehyung had puffy eyes and red cheeks.

"What happened? Did I hit you hard?" He asked worriedly and Taehyung shook his head and turned around to let go but Yugyeom held his arm.

"C’mon, look at me." He demanded and Taehyung didn't look up until Yugyeom pulled his face up by his chin and Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore and closed his eyes.