•17• Pandemonium

The entire city was frightened resulting in huge chaos after witnessing a terrifying creature flying above their heads in a jetpack. Their superhero, Spider-Man too was shocked by this sudden appearance in the city. He had faced many troubles and saw many commotions but an entire living creature’s arrival to the city to double his troubles was quite aggravating.

The monster picked up a local resident, flying him along up high. The greenish skin monster had a muscular body with a crooked back, horns on his head, sharp fangs, chin protruding out, pointed ears with long black hair.

"HEY, LEAVE THE MAN!" Spider-Man shouted from the back as he followed the creature looking like a Goblin.

He turned around to show his devilish grin before letting the man go who screamed as he began falling down from the sky. Spider-Man was quick enough to shoot the web on him to catch and finally sighed in relief.

"Nice to see you Spider-Man. I knew you would definitely come here to greet me." He said with his resonating monstrous voice.

"Who are you? Why are you attacking people?" Spiderman asked as he now stood on top of a skyscraper as he watched the monster flying around him.

"That’s a pity, Stupid Spidey. Are you actually asking me about me?" He asked and lowered himself to face Spider-Man.

"I'm Green Goblin. Your new villain Spidey." He whispered and Spider-man gasped behind his mask.

The creature, whatsoever it called itself, tried to attack Spider-Man with his honed nails but Spider-Man backed away. He shot his web on his flying jet which shook the monster and was about to fall off. Goblin scraped the web off angrily and managed to balance back quickly.

"You think, that a weak human like you can win over me? No, I won't let you do that easily." He threatened and jumped on the rooftop now to fight Spider-Man.

He punched him in his abdomen and Spidey flew far and crashed onto the wall but he was quick enough to shoot his web continuously on the creature. They fought continuously on the rooftop and Spidey couldn't fight against him anymore. He was badly injured. 

The monster being a complete devil took advantage of Spider-Man's weakness and grabbed his neck and raised his body up. Mighty Spider-Man was whimpering now as the monster squeezed his throat and Taehyung seemed to notice this from the road in front of the cafe below the building.

"Jung-.... Spider-Man!!!" He screamed and the monster's eyes landed on the familiar blonde.

He let go off Spider-Man's neck and turned around to see the certain blonde who was whimpering and crying. Jungkook was thrown back to the ground on the rooftop, he tried to sit up, coughing as he tried to breathe properly.

"Oh, isn’t that our pretty little Taehyung?" The Goblin whispered and led his flying jet in direction of the petite blonde in the ground. Spiderman quickly stood up, realizing his love was in danger.

Before Goblin could go down, Spider-Man quickly jumped on the monster and punched him continuously but Goblin had the upper hand, he threw Spidey away but he managed to land on the ground in front of Taehyung.

"Taehyung, get inside now! Don't come out again!” Spider-Man demanded and the said boy's eyes pooled with tears.

"J-Jungkook... Are you alright?" He whispered, trying to hug the man in a red-blue suit but Spider-Man pushed him away.

"I'm okay, just get inside." He pushed him towards the cafe and Taehyung followed and stepped backwards slowly but, in a blink, he was taken away by Goblin.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Spiderman screamed and shot the web to follow the monster now who was taking Taehyung somewhere.

"LET HIM GO!!" Spidey screamed from the back and Taehyung cried out hardly when the monster snaked an arm around his waist.