•36• Estranged

The weekend passed by and now they're back to their usual routine. 

The two boyfriends were heading back home after college, Taehyung with puffy cheeks and pouty lips which Jungkook noticed quickly.

As the two hopped into the train, Jungkook decided to ask his pouty baby.

"Baby, are you still mad at me?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

He didn’t want to talk to Jungkook now and quickly pulled out his earphones from his pockets but his boyfriend was quicker.

"Tae…Talk to me." Jungkook said softly in a whisper, pulling his boyfriend closer, snaking his arms around his waist.

"Told you not to attend today with the cut, you fool. You never listen and don't talk to me." He scolded and Jungkook scratched his nape apologetically.

"Baby-"

"Shut up."

Jungkook had to shut his mouth for a while because Kim Taehyung was not the one to be influenced by words but by actions. He waited until the train stopped at the subway.

Jungkook quickly pulled Taehyung's hand and intertwined them with his before Taehyung could stand up.

"Baby… drop this tantrum already."

"Tantrum? Really Jungkook? I told you to do something. Was it hard to  stay at home and rest? Of course no, your stupid coconut head will never listen."

"Coconut head? Baby.... I even started parting my hair to look mature and-"

"Shush. For me, you always are a coconut head that does not function well. That ball could have hurt you real bad, but you pretend everything is okay."

"Tae.... Baby, don’t worry, it didn't hurt that much. Besides it was below the old-" 

"And what if it did hurt you right there, you stupid motherfuc-" 

Jungkook had to shut Taehyung with a kiss who was really pissed after what happened back in Uni.

Jungkook was hit by a ball while crossing the ground full of juniors.

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung, pulling him closer, locking his lips with him in public, yes in public, on the road.

Not too many people but enough of few to giggle or make weird faces at them.

"Can we talk about it later?" Jungkook asked after pulling away and Taehyung had no other choice.

He pushed Jungkook slightly and rolled his eyes at the other.

"Shouldn't have done it on the road. Once a coconut head, always a coconut head." He whispered slowly, embarrassment visible on his face.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked on his cheeks again and Taehyung finally gave in and smiled.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

After walking or flirt- walking the entire time, they stood in front of Taehyung's house.

"Okay, don't forget to clean the wound and dress it after shower. Don't carry anything heavy and yes, have your medicines after dinner."

Taehyung said seriously, moving his index finger at Jungkook who nodded with a playful smile. 

"Baby… enough. I’m not a kid." Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung sighed.

"Kookie... I’m serious. Get this into your head and don’t be stubborn. " He half scolded him and poked his finger onto Jungkook's forehead.