•33• Anew (Sequel)

The city's savior and people's Spider-Man was finally able to feel some sort of satisfaction with his existence as Spider-Man.

Yes, he served his Uncle the justice he deserved. He proved himself and all those days of miseries were far gone now.

He didn't have to collect clues any more, he didn't have nightmares about his Uncle for a very long time. In short, half of his dilemmas, constant worries were far gone but being a Superhero didn't mean everything comes easy.

New troubles were always in the queue, waiting for him.

Ever since he killed Dr. Hoki, he dove into deep lament. He didn't know why but was it okay to see his friend not the same anymore? All of this for a revenge that he wanted to take.

Revenge, justice. Isn't it all that he wanted? But then why was he regretting it?

All he could do was to bury his deep feelings somewhere deep down in his heart before they hover over his head. He only had his beautiful Taehyung to share thoughts with.

Taehyung had and always will be his greatest and constant support and source of energy which Jungkook sometimes thought that he didn't deserve but it's Taehyung, too irresistible for him.

Sometimes things got so busy that he would have no time to deal with his puffy cheeks, upset boyfie- which being the worst part of a Superhero according to Jungkook.

Of course, like always they would make up easily with a kiss or kisses.

Taehyung's understanding and maturity was the best part and he loved Jungkook unconditionally. He supported him in every situation he could but he too had his own insecurities.

Being the boyfriend of someone like Spider-Man was never easy to begin with. There would be nights where Taehyung wouldn't be able to hear of his boyfriend. At certain times when his boyfriend would just knock on his window out of blue, all injured and bleeding.

Taehyung kept his pain only to himself, not letting the other know how much it affected him. He would cry alone remembering how stupidly kind Jungkook is, to sacrifice himself for the goodness of others.

But Taehyung could never be selfish, can he?

All he had in his head and heart was to be with his boyfriend forever, taking care of him and always be the one he could count on.

Same stood for Tzuyu. Ever since Yugyeom discovered his father's lab, nothing was close to fine between the two.

Yugyeom would stay quiet a lot of times, trying to conclude things in his head leaving Tzuyu worried. He indirectly tried asking her about his father's hidden truths, but the way she would brush the questions away, remembering her promise to Dr. Hoki, made Yugyeom more frustrated.

Why wasn't she giving him any clues, some sort of explanation of an entire lab below the mansion?

He would get drunk, drowning in his own thoughts and Tzuyu felt helpless most of the time but she loved him wholeheartedly. Even if he would get mad, she would try to make things easier by talking and he would always be the first one to apologize and cry on her shoulder. Yugyeom had no one except her.

Jungkook thought that after Dr. Hoki moved out of the picture, from their lives completely, things might sort out a little bit.

But now, Jungkook raised a devil of regression in his head. Taehyung homed insecurities in his head. Yugyeom wanted answers to the unanswerable and Tzuyu felt extremely helpless.

Quite contrarily, Felix was doing well. He found a new job, settled down on his own and was welcomed by the society who finally accepted him. Not only as an individual but proudly as the heir to the Lee family.