•25• Vindication

The weekend moved away quickly and after contemplating the entire time, Yugyeom finally decided to stick to his initial plan which was - to man the shit up and apologise for his mistake.

Even though he was firm on apologising, the thought of facing Jungkook was enough to back off. Yugyeom really did forget, he forgot how supportive the latter was to him and how the boy always had his back no matter what. Sadly, the only thing Yugyeom can wish for now is everything to go back to normal.

All that had happened gave Yugyeom a sense of realization that he was just wasting his time going after Taehyung but his heart would still skip a beat, always.

On Monday morning Yugyeom started his day fresh, trying to be positive, even though his head flew in directions of both aspects, will they forgive him or not? But like Tzuyu said, he had no other choice today.

On the other side, Jungkook being the ideal boyfriend never left Taehyung alone. He would go to his place to pick him up and Taehyung absolutely loved this, loved being treated dearly by his already whipped boyfriend.

They were lost in their world, to themselves alone and didn't seem to notice Yugyeom, waiting for them. Jungkook had his hand intertwined with Taehyung's when they walked into the class and Yugyeom sighed watching them go.

The class was mostly empty as they were early and Jungkook sat on his chair, pulling Taehyung onto his lap as they giggled silly.

"Kookie......" Taehyung whined when Jungkook hugged his waist tightly.

"People will think that we are shameless. Let me sit." Taehyung whispered but Jungkook didn't bulge. He pressed a kiss onto Taehyung's temple before replying.

"As a matter of fact, you are sitting baby."

"Psst right. On your lap!"

"Don't pretend baby, I know you're enjoying this too." Jungkook replied slyly and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Obviously he was enjoying it, like it was simply obvious.

Before Taehyung could say anything back, Yugyeom entered the class. His eyes diverting away quickly after finding them wrapped around each other like that.

Taehyung tried to stand up but Jungkook only pulled him in closer, staring at Yugyeom who looked elsewhere.

"Kookie, let me just sit down on my desk okay?" Taehyung said softly almost a whisper. He removed Jungkook's hands from his waist to stand slowly.

"Fine, but you are sitting here. I'll sit on your desk." Jungkook said, allowing Taehyung to sit down comfortably. Jungkook sat on the desk and Taehyung automatically leaned onto him.

This was the only chance to talk, Yugyeom took a deep breath in and slightly shivered before talking.

"G-guys.... Can w-we talk once?" Yugyeom croaked out, his body sweating down too early for the day.

There was absolute silence.

"Just once guys. Please?"

"What do you want?" Jungkook demanded with furrowed eyebrows and Taehyung sat still. He was safely guarded from facing Yugyeom as Jungkook fully covered him from the desk.

"I....I am really very sorry for what I did that day." Yugyeom finally said, voice so soft it might break.

"Really? Sorry?" Jungkook chuckled sarcastically.

"Jungkook, I, I really am very sorry. I....I was....I was crazy, I was drunk and I went mad....I shouldn't have-" Yugyeom sighed, palming his face with his hands as his tongue fumbled trying to push out desperate words of apology.