•28• Elation

"What!? Dr. Hoki is Goblin?? Yugyeom's Dad?!" Taehyung gasped, not believing what he just heard. 

Currently they two were alone in the room as Yeonjun left them a while ago, respecting their privacy because Jungkook had something very important to talk about.

He tried his best to explain to Taehyung about Hoki and his evil plans from where it all began and poor Taehyung was thunderstruck after what Jungkook revealed.

"Oh my God! I knew there was something strange about him with his intimidating aura but Kookie he is Goblin? For real?"

"Tae… he is a clever man and not only that.…" Jungkook choked on his words as the tears started to pool after thinking about the person who was his hero, someone he always looked up to, his Pa.

"Hey!" Taehyung said softly, brushing his thumbs on his cheeks gently.

"He was the one who k-killed Pa because…. he didn't let him do what he wanted to…." Jungkook somehow ended his sentence and Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

He quickly hugged him carefully, rubbing his back to soothe him.

"Kookie… he…. Oh God! He isn’t a human…" Taehyung pulled away and his heart ached when he saw how tears streamed down Jungkook's face.

"I, I'm helpless Tae. I have no evidence against him and he.. he is so powerful. He covered it up as an accident and now he want Spider-man for his stupid mission."

It was heartbreaking to see how the city's saviour broke down into tears and Taehyung just held him closer, trying to whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

"I have faith in you, in my Spidey. He can’t do anything to you and about what he did with Uncle, he will pay for it. I believe in karma and I believe in you Kookie. It’ll be alright." He whispered and raised Jungkook's chin to kiss his tears away and the latter relaxed into his touch.

Jungkook just hugged Taehyung's waist because Taehyung’s embrace was magical, truly magical for Jungkook. No matter what, he would always wash all of Jungkook’s worries away.

Jungkook had done almost everything he could to find the killer and now that he did, there was only remorse and anger rather than being happy. He had no evidence against Hoki.

Jungkook just can't tell the world either because he was not only Jungkook but also Spider-man; the superhero who has a major responsibility in taking care of his city now.

Taehyung pulled away from him now, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Tae… I'm not going to let this go. I will take my revenge no matter what because… he took my happiness away and he will suffer." Jungkook whispered in a deep voice laced with agony and revenge.

"Kookie… whatever you do, keep my words in your head. You are everything to me and I don't want to lose my everything in any way. You have to be safe for me. Promise me you'll be safe for me." Taehyung asked and Jungkook's heart melted how his boyfriend's insecurity and worries were shown with his words.

"I promise." He whispered, reassuring Taehyung with a soft kiss on the lips.

"More than how this world needs you, I need you more Spidey." Taehyung whispered, eyes letting go the tears and Jungkook wiped them away.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too Kookie."

Taehyung smiled through his tears and kissed his boyfriend. They got lost in each other’s lips as time progressed.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Mrs. Song and Felix were wondering why Jungkook still didn’t make it home with Taehyung. She finally called him up when an hour passed.