•10• Confession

Taehyung was currently in his room, looking out of the window. He was completely drowned in thoughts, only of Jungkook as gentle wind followed him. Taehyung always believed that there was something more to Jungkook than he showed. An extraordinary person in the shell of ordinary.

His feelings for Taehyung were never hidden. Those eyes always held strong emotions for him and all the tiny gestures were ample enough to encourage Taehyung to take a step forward.

They were clearly in love but a little silly to admit it.

The first time Taehyung was with Spider-Man, it instantly raised doubts in him, giving him clues of the person behind the mask. He didn't want to conclude anything without any proof but now things were crystal clear.

The lips that Taehyung kissed were always the one he wanted to. The feeling was indescribable when he finally felt it against his own. There was absolutely no doubt that those lips belonged to none other than Jungkook himself.

Though things were clear, the biggest question was

Why did Jungkook hide it?

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The students were barely awake in the class, exhausted to even sit properly. Too hungover from last night as they all partied wildly, unbothered by the fact that they had college today.

Taehyung walked into the class after Jungkook who quickly sat on his chair. Taehyung passed him a glare and waited for Jungkook to look at him but the latter was trying his best to ignore him.

Taehyung then saw Jaewon. the same nerd, clingy one waving at him.

"Good morning Taehyung." He greeted him energetically and Taehyung smiled softly.

"Good morning Jaewon" Taehyung greeted before taking his seat.

Taehyung sat down on his place and slowly turned out to check his mates, who seemed very exhausted. Jackson in the back kept dozing off while Yugyeom leaned on him drooling. It did give Taehyung a reason to giggle a little and Jungkook heard it.

He was unable to sleep the entire night because of Taehyung and there was Taehyung all bubbly in the class now.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's eyes on him and looked at him. The frustrated frown he wore did not suit his face and he kept shaking his right leg under the table. Taehyung sighed as their professor walked in because he wanted to ask Jungkook to meet him later.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

During their classes, Taehyung secretly looked at Jungkook from time to time who seemed so angry that he would kill someone with his bare glares.

Just when the bell rang Taehyung quickly filled his bag because there was a lot to talk to and clear up with Jungkook. He walked and tried to catch up to Jungkook who was moving to the laboratory.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted his name which went unheard by the latter.

Taehyung sighed and took long steps to catch Jungkook who walked quite fast to the laboratory. With no other go, Taehyung ran and clutched his arm from behind and Jungkook stopped his tracks.

"Hey" Taehyung breathed out and stood in front of him now.

"Jungkook, we need to talk." Taehyung managed to say as he took deep breaths and Jungkook just looked away.

"Taehyungie, will you help me with this?" Jaewon yelled from behind who was holding a project model in his hands.

Jungkook turned to him and his interruption really triggered him. He snatched away his project and handed it to Taehyung.