•06• Misery

Jungkook's inability to tell anything out loud and the growing frustration unleashing on Taehyung had them misery and that could be understood.

Taehyung's disappointment was completely normal and fair. In his perspective, he felt sided and neglected by the person he really cared about. If Taehyung wouldn't try and initiate a conversation asking how he was and how his day went, Jungkook won't bother to start a conversation on his own.

In Jungkook's perspective, things were different. He wanted to tell Taehyung everything but he had a lot of things going on around him. He was searching for the suspect but then his life took a whole different turn. He had no time for anything except Spider Man then how was he supposed to take care of himself and for the people he cared for?

All of this was new and for a too confusing for a young boy like him. He was supposed to study and have fun like everybody- to be normal but with the instincts and the strength, he can't go anywhere close to normal.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

While Jungkook was searching for some peace to get rid of his frustration, his instincts alarmed him. Agonizing screams howled in his ears and he knew he had to leave to save them.

A section of the city consisting of many small flats was on fire. The wires broke into a short circuit which carelessly led into a hazardous disaster. Many people's lives were at risk but fortunately their superhero was on time.

Spider-Man analyzed the situation when he landed on the terrace of a nearby building. The blinding fog, the heavy wailing of the ambulance, the police vehicles, fire brigade sirens filled with screams of people surrounded everywhere.

The screams and commotion made it hard for Spidey to think. All the people were in need and they were clearly panicking, he had no time to waste so he started to act.

The first thing that he did was shooting his web below the building attached to the walls of the building and to the grills of the parking lot. Trying to turn it into a huge net, he shot continuously until the web was large and thick enough to catch the people.

He snatched a megaphone from a policeman to instruct the people to jump on the net. Many people were scared but slowly some started to fall, trusting their superhero. They all were one by one carefully taking down by the firemen.

Something still didn't seem fine so he started checking each and every flat around. He climbed effortlessly on the walls and started checking the flats to search for anyone trapped in.

He came back to the ground and checked again if all were fine, then a lady came to him, crying crazily because her little daughter was missing.

"S-spider-Man help me please. M-my d-daughter, she is still stuck. Please help me.... Please...!" She pleaded and he nodded.

He rushed to the building again, through the main entrance. He climbed up the stairs carefully and checked many floors but the little girl was nowhere to be found and then he heard screams and cries.

He rushed over to the apartment and found the girl crying in the corner because everything around her was burning. He jumped over the fire to reach beside her.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, don't worry. Spidey's got you." He picked her up in his arms and reached carefully near a broken window.

"Would you be a brave girl and count from three for Spidey?" She nodded slowly, hiccupping a little from crying so much.

He tightened his grip around the girl before shooting the web outwards and jumping onto the net he made earlier.

People crowded around them to check and fortunately the girl wasn't hurt anywhere but she definitely traumatized by the incident. Her mother ran to hold her and thanked their superhero repeatedly.