•46• Encounter

The city was shook, fear cultivated in all their hearts, far from hope. They couldn't believe how another monster appeared in the city especially when Spider-man was missing. 

Jungkook wasn't sure about his decision but he had no other choice. To compare his Taehyung with any danger was unacceptable so he did what he was not supposed to do.

The man in the red suit was back again. The shelf that Jungkook never wanted to see again, never wanted to touch again was brought out for his disguise. Taehyung was safely dropped at Jungkook's home before any danger or harm could befall him.

"B-baby.. Please, stay here. Okay? I’ll be back as quickly as I can." Jungkook said in a rush as he made Taehyung sit on his bed.

"No… No… Kookie… Don't leave.." Taehyung cried, clutching onto Jungkook tightly. 

"Tae, baby…"

Jungkook leaned in and pressed their lips together. Taehyung kissed him back immediately, hugging him tight.

"I love you Taehyung. I love you so much." Jungkook pressed a kiss onto his cheeks.

"I love you too, Jungkookie."

The date night that began so wonderfully, so relaxed and all of a sudden now Spider-Man had to come back.

Taehyung didn’t like this. He wanted Jungkook to stay with him, safe beside him.

"The city needs me."

Taehyung couldn't talk anything anymore. The suit was on his body, still ripped in some places. Jungkook wore his mask and jumped out of the window and Taehyung slumped to the bed.

Not again. 

Taehyung cried, hating how things went back to how it was when he could only cry and pray for his boyfriend to come back home without any severe injuries.

The things he wished for, to be simple and normal like others fell apart before it could stand but there's only one thing he wanted and that was his Jungkook to be alright.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Venom was out of control. The cops couldn't hold him back either. The bullets sank into the slime, not even providing him any kind of discomfort.

Venom growled loudly, voice almost screeching the ears as he moved forward to attack people but then a voice boomed behind him.

"Who do you think you are?"

Spider-Man was finally there.

Venom dropped the object from his hands to pay his attention to Spider-Man, the mighty superhero.

People cheered loudly and some even began to shed tears after seeing their hero. Spiderman was finally there to save them in his iconic Spidey suit.

Venom growled again, swirling his forked long tongue in the air, heading over to Spider-man's side but Spidey was quicker and flew up, landing on Venom's back, punching him.

The punches didn’t have any effect on the liquid as it began to crawl onto Spidey's hands. Jungkook panicked and got off its body, not understanding how this creature worked.

The creature, whose name was still unknown to the people, was bulky and tall. The symbiote was in its powerful destructive state. Literary deathly.

Venom growled again, the wicked smile plastered on its mouth as it tried to catch Spider-man. Jungkook jumped afar, shooting webs to get Venom with him out of the city, away from the people.