•08• Surmise

Another day passed by and Jungkook now decided to not bother Taehyung again, he in fact wasn't in a mood to talk anymore. Taehyung was the only one he talked to, the only one he shared things with and he didn’t want to hurt Taehyung. Maybe Jungkook wasn’t a good friend enough.

The mistake was his, the thing is Jungkook realized Taehyung’s value a little late. His Uncle used to say, when there is no effort, there is nothing. 

Taehyung's frustration grew more and more and all he wanted to do was smack Jungkook’s head and also yell out how much he missed him at the same time. They both had become an essential part of each other's lives and it wasn't easy to stay away.

Taehyung couldn't sleep at night, he thought of how Jungkook followed him around. Taehyung thinks he messed up in the canteen, maybe he should've stayed there with Jungkook but at the same time anger blew up in him thinking of how the latter didn’t even bother to text or apologize to him. Serves him right.

Jungkook on the other hand, still believes he sent a message and concluded that Taehyung doesn’t want to talk to him anymore. 

In short, they two were trapped in a whole big misunderstanding.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

From the next day, they reached the college separately knowing that neither of them won't wait anymore.

Taehyung reached the campus earlier and Jaewon began small talks and Jungkook walked right in when Jaewon and Taehyung were having a conversation together. How perfect could the timing get?

Everything around Jungkook was completely messed up and now Taehyung being with others didn't help it at all. 

Taehyung is supposed to be mine. 

Jungkook decided to say sorry to Taehyung today but watching him with Jaewon changed his mind.

"You’ll see now, you nerdy Jaewon, I'll show you who I really am." Jungkook broke the pen into two out of anger.

Jaewon turned to the side and Jungkook passed him a death glare which made him gulp and immediately turn to Taehyung’s side.

“You okay Jaewon?”

“Uh-um Jungkook, uh-he is glaring.”

"Keep pretending Jungkook, I see everything." Taehyung smiled to himself, enjoying Jungkook's jealousy clearing dripping off his actions.

All the students walked in as soon as the professor began the class. Yugyeom joined with Jungkook and both had a good chat together. Taehyung rolled his eyes, watching them laughing together.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

For the next period, they all moved to the lab because their professor had assigned them suitable projects to work on in pairs.

Taehyung sighed contentedly when his partner said that he could do things on his own but Taehyung still asked if he could join and help and Jaewon couldn't deny. Jungkook was still shooting bullets with his glare, watching Jaewon around Taehyung.

"Hey Kook you're coming over tonight, right?" Yugyeom asked as he removed his lab coat and Jungkook nodded, hitting his fist with his friend.

"So see you around Yug, will bring you cookies from Ma."

Yugyeom chuckled softly and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"You think cookies and drinks work fine?" Yugyeom joked and Jungkook laughed.