•49• Revealed

Mr. Kim panicked as the monster smashed the car, the once sedan now a flat piece of steel, perfect for recycling.

Spider-man shot his webs instantly on Venom, making the monster growl back. The black hazard was caged by the strong webs strings all around his body, unable to move.

Spidey took this opportunity to lead Mr. Kim to the opposite side of the road.

"Are you alright, sir?"

"Y-Yes I, I am."

Venom hissed loudly, breaking off from the webs. He growled angrily, lifting up a car to throw it to their side.

Mr. Kim closed his eyes, waiting for the impact but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, he saw how Spider-man stopped the heavy car falling on them, protecting Mr. Kim. 

He groaned as he lifted the car back up to throw it back to Venom's side. Venom was making Jungkook angry now, and angry Jungkook is more dangerous than any symbiote. 

Spidey shot webs one after the other, attacking his limbs and face, arresting the monster to a place. 

Jungkook turned to check Mr. Kim while Venom snarled in pain. He had to take Mr. Kim out of this place since Venom was not backing down at all. 

At that moment, Mr. Kim noticed how much of a strong and powerful hero Spider-man was or the man behind the mask was- Jungkook.

"Make sure you get back safe, Sir. I need to get rid of him." Jungkook said and Mr. Kim nodded understandingly.

He left Mr. Kim in a far away alley, away from the rush so that he could return home safe. He saw how Spidey left in a hurry to tackle the situation, saving hundreds of lives.

A young boy was fighting a monster just for the people in his city. Mr. Kim witnessed the reality with his own eyes that day and the guilt rushed into him, realising how foolishly he behaved with the savior of the city.

If Jungkook had held onto his grudge, in revenge, he could have just let Mr. Kim died there, in the hands of Venom. Jungkook still saved him despite him separating the lovers, causing them only pain.

Jungkook was the best man he could ever find for his son. Mr. Kim was determined to give Jungkook his happiness, he’d give Taehyung into his hands happily. 

Spidey jumped over the cars, helping the people stuck in their cars, instructing them to reach somewhere safe. He made sure that there weren't any innocent lives in danger as he fought this monster.

Jungkook also knew that fighting in the city would only cause more damage. He had to take him somewhere away from the crowd, like the last time. 

Spidey shot webs onto a building and obviously, Venom followed mindlessly.

They were finally face to face, Venom swirling his long tongue out in front of Spider-man, ready to engulf him.

"What do you want?" Spider-man asked but Venom jumped to his side, trying to finish things quicker. 

"Hey, hey, hey… Listen to me." Spider-Man tried again but the monster caught him by his waist before Spidey could move away, throwing him to the ground, catching the hero off guard.

Jungkook groaned in pain.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung gasped loudly when he saw the news on the TV screen. Venom had appeared in the city again and his father was still out. Spidey, his Jungkook was the only one out to fight against that lethal symbiote.