•29• Enamored

Not again.

Jungkook froze, not opening his mouth and Felix sighed before replying.

"Jungkook hyung, I know you are Spider-Man." Felix stated bluntly.

Jungkook pulled out his mask and sat down defeated.

Was he really that obvious? Almost everyone around him knows now.

"I found these..." Felix showed some paper cut articles and documents to him. Articles about his uncle's death, about the research centre, Dr. Hoki and everything related to spider genetics.

"How did you get these?" Jungkook asked suspiciously, taking the papers from his hands and Felix sat down on the edge of Jungkook's bed.

"Hyung, don't get me wrong, it's only you whom I can trust. I had been blamed for crimes that I had never thought of. Maybe this is how I became what I never wanted to be." Felix ran his hands through his hair.

"I.. I was actually searching for some spare clothes and these fell out, sorry for taking them but... I, I couldn't help myself after reading Appa's name in one of the articles..." He said in a soft voice, trying to keep his voice firm which was about crack as he mentioned his father.

"It wasn't an accident, and you knew too, didn't you?" Felix asked, finally letting his tears eyes land on Jungkook's shocked face.

"Felix... I... I just... I really don't know." Jungkook couldn't even say anything reliable.

"It was a murder Hyung, you know it. Everyone thought I was crazy, Mom did too... B-but... I know, he was killed. Hyung, he was killed. H-he could never die that way....." Felix finally broke into tears and Jungkook instantly knelt down in front of him.

"Hey..." He called out softly, brushing his hair.

"H-hyung, you know, Appa promised me to come home... He promised me to buy my favourite game, Hyung, he..." He burst out again and Jungkook couldn't help and pulled him in a hug when he sat beside him on the bed.

"Mom never believed me and... And one day... one day she... she left me just like him. I was so alone. I was helpless... I..." He cried again and Jungkook had no words to comfort him because he himself had witnessed this heartbreak.

"H-hyung, I know you believe me, you're my guardian angel. You had always been there for me whenever I needed you." Jungkook finally closed his eyes and let the tears escape.

He pulled Felix's head to rest against his shoulder and they both stayed like this, crying together out from their pain.

"Felix.... I know how this feels. I know your pain. I want you to know that you're never alone okay? Just don't let your past ruin your present. You're still young and have a long life ahead. This world is cruel and I don't want any harm around you." Jungkook whispered, breaking through the hug to face the tearing boy.

"Hyung, I know but... why are you helping others risking your own life? I remember, if you hadn't stopped me right there after knocking me down, I wouldn't be here today." Felix said, wiping his tears and Jungkook just sighed.

"Not everyone is cruel and about me, I was destined to be what I am today. Felix though it was an unpredicted mere coincidence, I like to think of it as my fate. I want justice against any cruciality." He said and Felix's eyes softened after hearing those words.

For him his Jungkook hyung had always been his superhero and now that he discovered his truth, his faith in Jungkook doubled. It was as if he was the only moon in the sky, the only source in the dark night.

"Hyung..." he cried and Jungkook just rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.

"Hyung... I want justice for my father, my mother, your Pa... I swear If I'll find out who did this to them, I will, I will-"