•50• Elucidate

Taehyung’s heart skipped a beat when he entered the room with Tzuyu and Felix. He rushed towards Jungkook’s side, kneeling down. The superhero looked so exhausted, so tired, so weak. 

Taehyung didn’t know if he should feel relief finding him safe or to cry to see him hurt like that. He slowly reached out and pulled Jungkook’s head into his lap, stroking his hair softly.

Same with Tzuyu who ran to Yugyeom’ side who laid unconscious in bed. Felix knelt down beside Taehyung, worried glances passing at his Hyung who opened his eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly when Taehyung called his name.

"J-Jungkookie…" 

"T-Tae?"

"We need the first aid box, he is bleeding." Taehyung informed, looking around and Tzuyu nodded and got up to find the bandages in the hall below.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The drapes fluttered in the air, sending breeze in the darkness of the night. Jungkook was made to rest in the bed, head resting in Taehyung's lap.

Tzuyu knew it was him, she knew Jungkook was Spider-Man despite her boss, Dr. Hoki never told her. 

Jungkook felt vulnerable and being unmasked raised panic but Taehyung was beside him and there's nothing else he ever asked for.

Tzuyu was currently downstairs, in the laboratory to look for something that she believed was the reason behind all of that happened.

Felix sat on the chair beside Jungkook, helping Taehyung to wipe the blood off his face and limbs.

Taehyung cried silently as he cleaned up all of the wounds and Jungkook hissed weakly. His weak condition broke Taehyung's heart even more.

"T-Tae…" Jungkook whispered weakly, too weak to talk.

Taehyung faced him attentively and Felix placed his hands on Jungkook's, waiting for Jungkook to continue.

"Y-Yugyeom… he is…he is Venom." 

A flash of lightning and a loud thunder jolted everyone in the room as the heavy pouring began. The weather was showing the exact reactions of Taehyung and Felix after learning the truth.

Taehyung gasped as the lightning flashed on Yugyeom’s face, still unconscious on the bed beside Jungkook.

Suddenly the door burst open with Tzuyu walking in huffing, hurrying in with papers in her hands- newspapers, articles and magazines about Spider-Man and Goblin, documents of experiments with ANMV-1.

"I-It’s gone… it's gone…" Tzuyu whispered and Felix stood up, walking to her side. His suspicion was raised up.

"What is gone?" He asked curiously and she breathed heavily.

"ANMV-1, the symbiote which I believed Dr. Hoki destroyed  but he lied. I-It’s still here… It’s alive, as Venom." She said and everyone in the room gasped.

"Venom can not function without a host, a human host. I-It was Y-Yugyeom..." She whispered in a daze, dropping on the floor, eyes landing on Yugyeom filled with guilt.

"I-It’s all my fault." She cried, covering her mouth.

"N-no, no it's not." Jungkook tried to sit and Taehyung quickly helped him up.

Tzuyu removed her hands from her face, looking up at Jungkook.

"It is all because of Dr. Hoki, he was the one who stole it from the Research Lab. In greed for power, he became Goblin and that fluid….. I knew it was back when I saw Venom but seeing Yugyeom behind it…." Jungkook trailed, eyes fixed into space.