•47• Plea

Things turned upside down again. Ever since Venom appeared in the city, the people were advised to stay indoors for their safety. The security forces were busy searching for this monster but not a single clue about it was found yet.

People were at least happy that Spider-man made a comeback but what if he would disappear again? And what if Venom would take over the city?

What was worse was that Jungkook was left with nothing, he missed his safe place. Taehyung was separated, taken away from him.

He knew this wouldn't be the end but at the moment, he had lost all of his hope. Jungkook obviously would not give up on Taehyung and he had something planned in his head.

It was midnight, the city in silence after what happened earlier in the evening. Jungkook jumped out of his room to go to Taehyung's.

He knew Taehyung's father was stubborn but Jungkook was way more stubborn.

Jungkook reached Taehyung’s window and was surprised to see that it was locked. Nevertheless, Jungkook softly knocked on it, trying not to make it too loud for the parents sleeping downstairs.

The bedroom had no light as all that Taehyung did was cry on his bed. As soon as he heard the knocks, Taehyung rushed to the window, removing the drapes. Taehyung felt like he could finally breathe. Behind the glass, he saw Jeon Jungkook standing there.

"Baby…" Jungkook whispered, on the edge of crying when he saw Taehyung's puffy face, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"K-Kookie.." Taehyung put his hands on the glass, eyes never leaving Jungkook's face. His features illuminating in the moonlight, eyes brimming with tears.

"I-Its locked… Dad d-don't want you to-" Taehyung burst out into tears again and Jungkook felt so helpless. He wanted to hold his baby and comfort him, give him kisses until he would start giggling from happiness.

Jungkook wanted his Taehyung so badly.

"Baby… Please…"

"Kookie...I c-can't live without you. I-" Taehyung cried helplessly, unable to control his flooding tears. Jungkook just couldn’t see him like that. It broke his heart, eyes letting down the tears.

"Stop crying baby. For me, please.." Jungkook pleaded and Taehyung tried to stop but the urge to hold and kiss Jungkook just wouldn't let him stay that way.

"B-Baby, listen to me. I want you to do me a favor. Will you do it for your Kookie?"

Taehyung nodded with the tears in his eyes. Jungkook placed his palm on the glass against Taehyung's.

Eyes falling into each other, hearts aching to be with each other.

"I'm so sorry that I broke the promise I made to your Dad." Jungkook whispered Taehyung shook his head and cried again.

"No, baby listen to me. I really am sorry for not keeping up my word. I will make it up to you Tae. But baby, I need you to do me a favor. You trust me, right?"

Taehyung nodded his head, desperately waiting for Jungkook to continue.

"This city needs me and I think I must've left something behind and I need to get rid of it. On my own." 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he knew what Jungkook was about to say but he didn't want to listen.

"I can't risk losing you. I simply can’t. Let me just do this alone. Promise me, you'll take care of yourself.."