•13• Vulnerable

After leaving college, they both left Taehyung's house and were in his bedroom. Taehyung pulled Jungkook along with him to the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and snuggled into his neck.

"Kookie, what's bothering you?" Taehyung initiated the conversation, pressing a soft kiss onto Jungkook's hair.

"Tae..." Jungkook took a deep breath before telling him everything. His head drowned in worries and sadness and Taehyung held his hand, telling him that he shouldn't be, because he was not alone. He had Taehyung.

Jungkook knew it was the best thing to tell Taehyung and he would definitely feel a lot better if he does. After hearing about Felix and Yugyeom, Taehyung's heart ached so badly. He knew how close Jungkook was to them and his relationship with Yugyeom was just getting better.

Taehyung had only heard of Yugyeom from a conversation with Jungkook and met him in the university for the first time when he went for admissions with Jungkook. And he could only meet Felix once or twice and that too in his childhood when the younger would come for birthday parties at Jungkook's house.

As far as Taehyung remembers Felix was nothing but a ball of sunshine. He only knew him for his adorableness and now hearing from Jungkook that he has changed and was in jail really hurt him and he couldn't imagine how Jungkook would be feeling right now.

"Y-you know Tae his mom, Mrs. Lee, she committed suicide a-and he had no one to share his pain with.... " Jungkook sobbed into his hands and Taehyung couldn't but help cry a little seeing Jungkook so helpless. The guilt for what his old friend had made Jungkook feel so restless and Taehyung tried to calm him by stroking his back.

"Kookie, look at me." he whispered, now taking Jungkook's face in his own hands and wiped his tears away with his thumbs.

"Don't worry love, it will be alright. You, Felix and even Yugyeom, all of you had faced a lot in your life. Pain of losing someone is unbearable. I swear I can't stand a moment without my mom and dad and I know how painful it is. I just want you to know, you're not alone. I love you so much Kookie, your every tear counts for me." Taehyung whispered softly onto his lips and tried to control his own tears from falling down.

I would tell you all my secrets

Wrap your arms around my weakness

If the only other option's letting go

I'll stay vulnerable

Jungkook hated the space between them even if it was merely a gap. He sealed it with his lips on Taehyung's plum lips, kissing them lovingly which has always washed all of his pain and worries away.

"I love you Tae. Thank you so much for being with me baby." He whispered after parting away.

Taehyung just smiled in response and played with Jungkook's hair and stared into his eyes deeply. They were just staring into each other's eyes, ready to drown into the stare.

"HYUNG!" A loud scream on the door interrupted them, revealing Yeonjun whose eyes widened after watching them.

"Ah, oh, sorry." He whispered and walked away, closing the door again.

"Ah no it's okay, Yeonie." Taehyung walked behind him and Jungkook face palmed out of embarrassment.

Taehyung walked out of his room to follow Yeonjun who was calling because his super hero was on Television.

"Ah Yeonie, I was just..." Taehyung chewed his bottom lip nervously.

"Hyung see, Spidey is on TV. He saved people again." Yeonjun ignored it because for him his Spidey on Television was more important than anything at the moment.