•19• Envious

Taehyung’s pillow was filled with tears after what Jungkook asked him to do. How was he supposed to break up so easily when they were together for the last seventeen years right from kindergarten?

"L-liar... Liar..." He cried out his pain and buried his face in the pillow, crying himself to sleep.

On the other side Jungkook was sitting on top of a skyscraper, his gaze was fixed in front and he was unmasked. He didn't care about anything as he let all his guards down after the heartbreak.

He had no other choice.

He was silent and in a daze but tears were flowing like a stream. Taehyung was his everything and imagining life without him seems like he was taking his life from his own hands but he had to do that for sake of his lover. He wasn't just himself but also Spider-Man which meant troubles and only troubles.

It was almost midnight when he decided to go back home. He knew his aunt would be waiting worriedly but he messaged her, lying that he had to go see Taehyung and he did what he said.

He shot the web now to reach Taehyung's house to take a glance of the said boy from afar because he couldn't sleep without looking at his pretty face.

Jungkook clung to the web strand upside down as he slowly peeked into Taehyung's room.

He found how the boy had fallen asleep already, bending his knees, cooped on the bed, hugging a pillow close to his chest. He looked so vulnerable and it broke Jungkook into pieces.

He took a deep breath, trying to control his emotions. He stared at him through his open window.

He decided to get in, observing how the boy was sleeping soundly. He walked slowly without making any noise and slowly tiptoed to him and his heart broke again after realising his tear stained face.

Taehyung's eyelashes were still wet with tears. His breath was hitching from time to time, showing how much he cried before.

Jungkook unmasked himself as he watched Taehyung's face closely. Tears threatened to fall out again but he took a deep breath before covering up the boy with a blanket. He admired him before pressing a kiss onto his cheek, kissing him softly and his touch was magical for Taehyung.

He could feel Jungkook's warmth beside him even in his sleep, he slowly leaned in his touch and Jungkook pulled away quickly before the boy could wake up.

Taehyung finally opened up his eyes and sat up swiftly. His window was wide open and curtains were dancing with the wind rushing in. He felt someone's presence but he saw no one around.

Jungkook had disappeared already.

Taehyung stood up from his bed and rushed to his window, looking all around but found no one. He remembers closing the windows before sleeping.

Was it Jungkook?

The smell of Jungkook's cologne was still lingering in the air of his room and it was so relaxing for Taehyung. He closed his eyes again, taking a deep breath now and went back to his bed.

Jungkook was still there, sticking to the wall under his balcony and he finally decided to go away.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Next morning Yugyeom got ready for college despite his father asking him to stay home. His dad stopped him yesterday but he was too stubborn today. He left in his father's absence and Tzuyu just couldn't do anything.

Taehyung was all in his mind. He was worried about him. Tzuyu had told him that he was fine and was saved by Spider-Man but Yugyeom wanted to see him and meet him himself.