Chapter 1

A/N: You probably remember this story from my old account @.evaleesmilez. That account got suspended. Luckily, I still had the stories on the app on my phone so I was able to transfer it all back on here while fixing a few things. For those of you who read the story already, it's still the same as I only changed some errors. And for those of you who are reading this for the first time I hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave your votes and comments! I would appreciate it if I got my votes and views I got on this story back! Thank you guys!

Joe

"We're here!" My mom said Our family just traveled across the country to California. We were now on the driveway of our new home. It looked nice and cozy.

"Joe help your father with the boxes from the trailer and bring them in the house please" My mom told me. I helped my father with bringing the boxes in the house. Nick and Kevin were helping my mom with the other boxes. To be honest, I wasn't all that excited to come here. We had to move because of my father's new job. I didn't want to leave behind all my friends and the girl I had on my mind back home. Ashley. I missed her so much. I remembered I had to call her when I got here.

"Joe help me with the rest of the boxes please?" My father said. I let out a groan and went to get the other boxes.

"Joe are you alright? You haven't been yourself lately or talking to us lately." My brother Nick said.

"I'm fine." I said in an irritated tone "It's just I hate moving and finding new friends and leaving Ashley behind." I said. I guess Nick could tell I was sad because he came and patted my shoulder to comfort me which sort of helped.

"Hey man there's a lot of new girls here, maybe you'll find one" Nick said with a smile.

"Yeah maybe. It's just that I loved Ashley and leavig her was probably the hardest thing I had to do." I said with some tears in my eyes.

"It's okay bro, you'll get over." Nick said. I was glad I had Nick as a brother.

We finished getting the boxes from the trailer and started unloading them. I got my boxes and brought them to my room. I started unpacking the boxes when I came across a picture of Ashley and I at the park. I miss her so much. I got out my phone and decided to call her. A couple of rings went by and she answered.

"Hello?" She spoke softly in the phone. Her voice having a hint of sadness.

"Hey Ashley I just made it to California. I miss you already." I said sadly. I wish she was here so badly right now. I needed her.

"I miss you too" She said her voice slightly cracking "Please remember to call me everyday. I love you." She spoke out. I could tell she was trying to hold back her tears.

" I will and don't worry. I'll talk to you tomorrow I have to unpack all my stuff. Love you." 

"Love you too." She then hung up. I let out a long sigh then continued to unpack all my stuff from my boxes, putting the picture of Ashley and I by the nightstand. All I want right now is to go home back to Ashley.