Chapter 35

*Christmas Day*

Demi

I woke up that morning to Maddie jumping on my bed. I groaned and stuffed the pillow in my face.

"Demi! Get up!! It's Christmas!!!" She basically squealed. She tried pulling the covers off of me , but I just held onto them tighter. Soon the whole family came in my room. Can't we open presents at noon? I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was 7 AM.

"Morning sweetie. Merry Christmas! Now get out of bed so we can open presents!" She tried pulling the blankets off of me but I held onto to it tightly.

"Can't we open them at noon?" I said sleepily.

"No now come on." She grunted while she pulled the blankets off of me. Once it was off I sat up, scoulding at them. They then started to leave my room. Finally.

"There's coffee in the kitchen once you make your way downstairs." My mom said before leaving my room. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair and made my way downstairs to the kitchen for some coffee. My family was sitting in the living room with our presents by us. I joined them and sat on the floor.

"Maddie this is for you." Eddie handed the present to her "It's from Demi." She looked over at me and I smiled. I took a sip of my coffee as she was opening her present. She squealed when she saw it. I put my coffee on the table as she came and attacked me in a hug.

"I love it thank you!" I slightly chuckled. "You're welcome Maddie." I got her a silver bracelet with a heart on it.

"Dal. This is for you." My mom handed her a present which was also from me. She opened it up and squealed as well.

"Dems. I love it thank you so much." She gave me a tight hug. It was just cosmetics and clothes. We finished opening our presents when the doorbell rang. I got up from the floor and went to go get it. I opened the door and there he was looking cute as ever.

"Merry Christmas Demi." He said as he handed me a present. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me.

"Thanks." I lightly pecked him on the lips.

"Open it." He said. I started opening my present. When I saw what was inside I threw my head back laughing. He was laughing along too.

"Joe.. What were you thinking?" I said jokingly. It was lingerie.

"I thought that this would look good on you." He chuckled. I looked at the size. My eyes widened a bit.

"How did you even know my size?" I questioned him.

"It was just a guess. But I hope I can see you wear that soon." He winked at me. I snickered.

"Maybe. I'll go get your present I'll be right back." I quickly went back up the stairs and got his present. I threw my present in the closet. If my parents caught me with that. I'll be dead. I dashed down the stairs and went back outside. He smiled when he saw me. I handed him his present.

"Merry Christmas." He started unwrapping it. When he opened it he smiled so wide at me. I smiled back at him. He gave me a tight hug.

"I love it. How did you make it?" It was a photo album with all our pictures scanned onto it.

"I made it online. I'm glad you like it." He gave me another hug before he gave me a long kiss.

"I better get going. I'll see you on New Years?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I'll see you then." I went back into the house.

*New Years*

"5..4..3..2..1..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!" I was quickly grabbed and my lips met his. We soon released and cuddled on the couch. We were watching the ball drop and Joe's family along with mine are together. There were fireworks going on ourside. This was the perfect way to bring in the new year.

"Happy new year!" Joe said to me. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead gently.

"Happy new year to you too." He grabbed my hand and then pulled me up.

"I have to tell you something." We then started heading to his room. He closed the door and sat down on his bed.

"What is it Joe?" I sat crossing my legs. He grabbed my hand and started fiddling with my fingers.

"Let's go on a little vacation. Just you and me." He said smiling up at me.

"Where to exactly?" I smiled back at him.

"Just a little hotel by the beach." I thought for a moment.

"I'd like that but I think I'd have to ask my parents first. Just in case." He nodded understanding.

"Hopefully they say yes so we can spend some time together."

"As if we don't already." I said. "When do we go if my parents do say yes."

"In a few days if that's alright with them."

"I'm sure they'll say yes because they know you take care of me."

"Hopefully they do." And for the rest of the day we just stayed on his bed hanging out.