Chapter 31

Joe

Today is the day. I told myself. The day this decision is gonna change our lives for the next four years. But first I have to apologize to her. I was an ass so I headed to the flower shop and got some flowers and a box of chocolates earlier in the morning. It was the least I can do to show her I was sorry right? I decided instead of walking that I would take my car today. I put everything in my car and started driving when I noticed Demi walking. I honked the horn but she still continued walking. I drove a little more in front of her. She had her headphones in. I honked again. She looked up and took her headphones out. I stopped the car and rolled down the window.

"Hop in I'll give you a ride." She rolled her eyes and continued walking. She can't still be possibly mad. I drove up again.

"Come on Demi don't be like that." She walked towards my window and glared at me.

"I have every right to be mad at you Joe. I can't believe that you would say and think that." She continued walking again.

I let out a sigh. I put the car in park and grabbed the flowers and chocolates. I got out of the car and caught up to her I grabbed her wrist and she turned around. Nearly glaring at me.

"To show that I really am sorry. I was an ass and I don't like when you're mad or upset with me. I do make mistakes but I can't lose you Demi. We need to talk about this and us. Please could you forgive me?" She looked me in the eyes. Thinking and wondering. She fiddled with the necklace I gave her that was still on her neck.

"I guess I could." She let out a small smile. I smiled back.

"Let's get to school. Come on." We got back in my car. We buckled up as she held onto the flowers and chocolates.

"These are beautiful." She smelled the roses I bought.

"Just like you." She chuckled.

"You're so corny stop." She pushed me a little playfully.

"Careful. We could get in a car accident." I tried to say while being serious. She laughed again.

"Let's ditch today." She spoke out. I turned my head towards her.

"Why? Your parents and my parents are gonna kill us." I stopped at the light.

"They won't know." She whispered seductively into my ear. She smirked a bit. My eyes widened. It was a turn on for sure. We skipped school and first headed towards the mall.

"Yay!" She kissed my cheek we got out of the car and headed inside the mall. We looked around different shops and stores.

"Oh! Let's go to that one!!" She dragged me into this one store. She grabbed some dresses and went into the dressing room. I took my phone out and looked at the time. 11:50. We've been here nearly most of the morning already. She came out in her first dress. It was black and straplesss. It was short and hugged every curve of her body. Something I loved.

"What do you think?" She inspected herself in the mirror. I eyed her up and down. She looked amazing.

"I like it."

"Do you think I should buy it?" She questioned looking at herself in the mirror again.

"If you like it you should." She nodded and went back in the dressing room to try on another dress. She came out in a pink dress with studs on the top and flowed above her knees.

"Oh I almost forgot!!" She went back and grabbed a denim jacket and put it on with it. She did a turn around.

"I like this one. It would work for Thanksgiving when our families have dinner together." She smiled and kissed my cheek.