Chapter 15

*3 weeks later*

Demi

I'm so glad that school is now officially over and I don't have to see that hell hole for the next two months! Ever since that day Joe told Carly and her friends off, they've stopped bothering me and when they saw me in the halls. they would quickly go the other way or avoid any eye contact. I was happy and lucky to have a guy like Joe in my life. Now, Joe and I have been spending the past 3 weeks at eachothers houses hanging out, watching movies, and even sleeping over. I couldn't possibly imagine a better summer. Right now, Joe and I are on my bed watching a movie. I lay my head on his chest while he strokes my hair.

"So what should we do today other than watch movies?" He looks down at me. I thought for a moment.

"I don't know. Being here like this with you is all I really need." I look up at him. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"Well, how about I take you out for dinner tonight at the Cheesecake Factory?" Joe says.

"Sure. I'd love that." I smile at him. I get off his chest and decided to get ready.

"I'll see ya in a bit." He said and walked out of my room. I jumped in the shower and got ready.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and looked at my closet. I decided on wearing a striped shirt and black shorts and a beige jacket. I put on a long gold necklace and hoop earrings. I blow dried my black hair and brushed it. I applied some make-up grabbed my black purse and put on my gold heels. I sat there in my living room waiting for Joe to arrive.

Joe

I went back home and got ready. I took a shower and wore a white v-neck with my jean jacket. I put on some jeans and my glasses since I know Demi likes it when I wear them. I put on my green shoes and cologne and get in my car. I headed over to Demi's house and rang the doorbell. Soon Demi opened the door. She looked breath taking. I got out of my thoughts and finally spoke up.

"You ready?" I asked her holding out my hand. She nodded and took my hand. We walked to my car and I opened the door for her closing it behind her and getting into my seat. We buckled up and started driving. It was a while away so I decided on turning up the radio.

"I love this song!!" Demi screeched and turned up the radio to a Kelly Clarkson song playing. She was dancing and singing in her seat. I couldn't help but laugh and sing a long also. When the song finished, I turned it down a bit and spoke to Demi.

"I really think you have a chance in the music industry, Demi. You really can sing." She blushed a bit and responded back.

"Thanks. I think you have a chance too. You got a great voice." She said and grabbed my hand that wasn't on the wheel. I squeezed her hand and we finally arrived at the restaurant. I opened her door and we walked in. We sat across from eachother and looked in our menus. Soon our waitor came back and we ordered. Demi and I then talked.

"So I was thinking since tomorrow is a nice day we should go to the beach."

"I don't know I maybe busy with other plans." she said but I knew she had none. I gave her my 'really?' look. She looked down and chuckled.

"Okay if that's what you want." She said. Our food came and we started eating. When we were done, we decided on getting a cheesecake and ended up eating the whole thing. After we were done, I payed for our meals and went back to the car. I asked Demi if she wanted to come over for a bit and she said yes. We made it back to my house and we up to my room.

"Do you wanna stay the night? It seems like all the lights are off in your house." I looked out my window and told Demi.

"Yeah but I don't have anything to wear." She says sitting on my bed. I look in my drawers and dig out a clean t-shirt and pajama pants. I tossed them over to her, but it hit her in the face. She gave me a shocked face and playfully glared at me.

"Asshole." I heard her murmur under her breath. She then playfully hit me with the clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. I then took off my t-shirt and jeans and put on some pajama pants and a t-shirt as well. Demi then came back in my room and I turned around. She was only wearing my t-shirt since it was long enought to cover her body. She looked hot in my clothes. She handed me back my pants while holding her clothes in the other hand stuffing them in her bag.

"They were too big." She said it was then I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I guess I stared for a while before she swiped her hand across my face.

"My face is up here." She smirked lifting my head up.

"You're just so beautiful can I not admire that?" She blushed and went into my bed. I crawled in behind her and we cuddled for a bit. She soon dozed off with her head on my chest as I can hear her softly snoring. I smiled and thought how I got so lucky to have someone like her in my life. I gently layed her down and went to go turn off the light. I crawled back in bed and pulled her close to me as we fell asleep in eachothers arms.