Chapter 13

Demi

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I was thinking back to everything that happened last night. Joe didn't only kiss me once, but TWICE. I felt like I was walking on air. I lifted my arms in the air and noticed I wore Joe's jacket to bed. It was nice and warm and even smelled like him. It made me smile. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I opened the door and there stood Dallas smiling at me as if she was waiting for me to come out. I jumped back a bit.

"You okay Dal?" I asked her since she kept staring and smiling at me which freaked me out a bit.

"Tell me what happened on your date with Joe!" She said. I playfully rolled my eyes and we walked to my room. I closed the door behind us and we sat on my bed.

"So tell me!" She said once I sat on my bed. I told her everything I possibly could.

Joe

I woke up to the smell of breakfast downstairs. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I walked downstairs to my family eating. I sat down and joined them.

"Goodmorning Joe. I guess I fell asleep when you came home last night. How was the fair with Demi?" My mom said as she handed me my breakfast. She sat down and looked at me. I put some food in my mouth and then talked to her.

"It went well. We had fun." I told her. I was eating my breakfast when Frankie spoke up.

"Joe kissed Demi." He said to my mom. My mom looked up and I glared at Frankie. How could he possibly know?

"Who told you?" I said to him.

"Nick." He said and pointed at Nick. I glared at him and he was just smiling at me like nothing happened. I'm going to kill him later.

"Oh so you kissed her. So are you guys dating now?" My mom asked. I wasn't even sure if we exactly were to be honest. I told my mom,

"Yeah we are." I shrugged my shoulders. It made me smile just thinking about it. Demi was mine.

"Well I'm glad Joe. We should invite her over sometime." My mom said heading to the kitchen. I finished my plate and dumped it in the sink. I went upstairs and went on my phone. I decided to call Demi.

Demi

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe he kissed you! So are you guys dating now or something?" Dallas asked once I told her everything. I thought about that for a moment. Were we dating? I was even confused. I guess he liked me so I replied back to her,

"Yeah we are." I smiled at her. She squealed and gave me a hug. I was actually feeling happy for once. Joe was mine. Soon enough my phone vibrated and I released Dallas from our hug. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was Joe.

"Who is it?" Dallas asked. I ignored her question and picked up the phone.

"Hey what's up?" I said into the phone. Dallas kept tugging at my arm asking me who it was. I pushed her arm away.

"Just wanted to call you and see if you had time today. I wanted to talk to you." He said seriously. What could it be about? Was he mad at me? I couldn't figure it out by his tone.

"About what?" I asked.

"Us." He said. My mind started racing. Us? Did he want me to be his girlfriend? Did he just want us to be friends? Did he not like the kiss? Did he like the kiss? A million questions was going through my mind. I spoke up again.

"Yeah I'll meet you at the park at around 2?" I told him. He thought for a little bit and answered back.

"Yeah I'll see ya then." He hung up after that. Right when I hung up Dallas asked me the same question.