Chapter 36

Joe

"My parents said yes." I held Demi's hand as we were sitting under our tree in the park. I smiled.

"Awesome. I'll get the hotel room soon. Make sure you pack something nice as well." I winked at her and she started giggling. She's so adorable.

"Why? Are you taking me somewhere nice?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Something like that." I smirked at her. I had the perfect plan in mind. "But I'm serious." I found a sharp shard of metal on the ground and faced the tree.

"What are you doing??" Demi asked me. I was carving on the tree. I finished and I turned to Demi. She smiled at me. I carved our initials on the tree and today's date. January 2, 2014.

"I love it. It's cute." She kissed my cheek.

"Maybe one day we can look back on this." We stayed silent for a minute. "Come on let's go back to your house so you can pack." I stood up and pulled her up with me.

"Do we have to?" She whined. I laughed and quickly threw her over my shoulder.

"JOE PUT ME DOWN!!" She was hitting my back with her fists. I ran back to her house and opened the door and started going up the stairs.

"What's the magic word?" I went to her room and opened up the door.

"NOW!" She kept hitting me on the back.

"Nope that's not it, but fine." I then tossed her gently on the bed. She squealed a little and she threw a pillow at me.

"I hate you." I chuckled and walked up to her.

"You can say that but you and I both know that's not true." She slightly glared at me.

I don't know what got into me next but I soon leaned down and kissed her. It felt like the right moment. We kissed feverishly. It was hot was all I can say. I brought her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her. I felt like this was it. It was the perfect moment. I slowly walked us to her bed and gently laid her down. We never broke from the kiss. I got on top of her and slowly started playing with the hem of her sweatshirt. I slowly took it off her and placed it on the floor. She then took my sweatshirt and the shirt I had on underneath. I was left in nothing but my jeans. I then took her shirt off. She traced my abs with her fingertip. I slightly but my lip as she did it. I could feel myself getting hard. I then unclasped her bra and dropped it on the floor as well. Her breasts were the perfect size. She was beautiful. I kissed her harder and lightly bit her lip. She slightly moaned. It was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. She started unbuttoning my pants, I helped her take it off. She bit her lip when she saw the bulge in my boxers. Her cheeks turned a bit red too. I kissed her from her neck and on her collarbones and I lightly nibbled on her ear. Her hair was so soft as it tickled my face and it smelled nice too. She ran her fingers through my hair and lightly fisted it. I then put one of her breasts in my mouth and used the free hand to massage the other. She started to moan. "Oohh.." It was so sexy, it only encouraged me to keep going. I started kissing her abdomen and lightly ran my hands on her sides. I started kissing her again as I started to unbutton her jeans. She then released from the kiss and jumped up and off the bed. I was shocked.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." She trembled as she started to put her clothes back on. What just happened?

"Demi, what's wrong?" I slowly walked towards her, but she took a step away from me.

"Joe please just go." The tears started to build up in her eyes. I was hurt to be honest to see her hurt and I really thought this would be the moment that our relationship would take the next step.

"Demi please-"

"No Joe go now...please." She rose her voice a little. She was serious. I started to put my clothes back on. I don't understand what was wrong. I was walking to her door when I looked back at her. She seemed upset and hurt. She pointed to the door and I closed the door behind me and left her house.

I don't understand what happened. She seemed really into it until her mood changed. Did I do something wrong? Was I being too rough? Was this her first time? I really thought we were going to have sex for the first time. It felt like the perfect moment. But now I'm just confused as to why she changed her mood and made me leave? Hopefully she can tell me soon..