Chapter 38

Demi

We finally got to the hotel and Joe grabbed my luggage for me. We walked to the lobby and checked ourselves in. I went to the bed and flopped down onto it. Joe dropped the luggage down flopped right next to me.

"So dinner tonight? I already have a reservation." I nodded and then went to my luggage to pick out my outfit.

"I'm gonna shower first if you don't mind." He kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom to shower. I grabbed my dress I was wearing and layed it out on the bed. I went on the bed and decided to watch some TV.

"You can go in there now." He said to me with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still wet. His abs showing as some water was trickling down his body. I bit my lip trying hard not to stare that much and grabbed my dress while heading to the shower. I finished my shower a while later and dried myself off. I put on my black and turquoise dress (A/N: like at the oceans premiere). I blowdried my hair and started curling it. When I finished, I did my make up and put on some earrings. I walked out of the bathroom and Joe was sitting on the bed in a plaid shirt and a blue tie with a matching jacket and pants. He looked good.

"Are you ready?" He got up from the bed and turned off the TV.

"Almost." I grabbed my gold heels and put them on. I grabbed my clutch and phone afterwards.

"Ready!" He grabbed my hand and we walked out of our room. We stepped into the elevator. He held me by the waist.

"You look really good tonight." He pecked my lips. I let out a soft giggle.

"Thanks. You cleaned up well yourself." I held onto him by the tie. I leaned up a little and kissed him. The elevator then dinged and we walked out to the car and headed to the restaurant.

We got to the reservation and they took us to our table. I slid into the booth and Joe slid across from me. Our waiter gave us our menus. We looked over it and ordered our food shortly afterwards.

"Did I tell you how amazing you look tonight?" I slightly blushed and smiled.

"Yes you did thank you." He held my hands across the table.

"I promise you this will be a weekend you won't forget." He smirked at me hinting he had somehting in mind. It made me wonder what he meant. Our food then arrived and we ate it. After we ate I walked over to his side and sat on his lap. He put his arm around my waist.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have someone like you?" He started stroking my leg.

"I ask myself the same thing." I then turned and faced him a little bit and kissed him. We made out for a while until the waiter came back with our check. Joe payed and he grabbed my hand as we got to his car. He quickly drove back to the hotel and we went to the room. He shut the door and pushed me onto the bed. I stumbled back a little. Taken back by what just happened.

"Joe what are you doing?" He layed on top of me and forced his lips onto me. He held my wrists down. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. What just happened to him? What got into him?

"Demi I want you." He started to unzip my dress. I wasn't ready. I tried kicking and screaming but he had his hand over my mouth. I started to cry. What happened to him?