Chapter 28

Demi

I pulled away from Joe, smiling from ear to ear. He took me to Disneyland. Such a cute idea. I just love him even more.

"Are we gonna sit here or are we gonna go now?" Joe questioned. I laughed. I quickly opened the door and got out. He got out from his side and came over to me, putting his arm around my shoulder as I put mine around his waist.

"This is gonna be so fun!!" I squirmed like a little kid. Disneyland is seriously one of my favorite places! It's just so magical!!

"You're so cute when you're excited." Joe said I lightly punched him.

"Shut up." I said giggling. We got to the entrance and we're now in the park.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Joe asked me. I thought for a moment.

"SPACE MOUNTAIN!!" I said excitedly he laughed and we started walking towards Space Mountain.

We went on a few more rides laughing and enjoying our time. I haven't had this much fun in such a long time. Joe and I got some lunch and decided to go to the Haunted Mansion next. Possibly my favorite ride ever! I had some cotton candy in my hand eating it while we were walking towards the ride. The line was long so we sat on the railing. Joe grabbed some cotton candy from me.

"You having fun?" I nodded with some in my mouth.

"The best! Thank you for taking me. The surprise was great I suppose." I gave in. It was a good and cute surprise.

"What did I tell you?" Joe said proudly. I rolled my eyes.

"This is probably my favorite ride out of everything!" I exclaimed excitedly. Joe laughed.

"Yeah you mentioned that a few times." The line started moving so we jumped down from the railing and moved up.

"What's your favorite part of the day so far?" I asked him throwing the empty bag of cotton candy away in a near by trash can. I went back to him as he pulled me towards him and looked at me through his sunglasses. He held my waist.

"Being with you. Seeing your reaction. You're just like a little kid." I giggled.

"But it is cute." He said and pecked me on the lips. The line started moving again.

We were at the other side of the park now. Joe and I went on a few more rides, including splash mountain where Joe got completely soaked. Probably the funniest thing all day. We also got Mickey and Minnie ears. I thought it was a corny idea, but Joe insisted and got the hats for us. We looked like kids the whole day. We were now about to go on a roller coaster. I was having one of those moods when you get really tired from being in a park all day and waiting in line all day. We did get fast passes for some rides but this one we were waiting. We were waiting in line and I sat on the floor. Joe chuckled and joined with me.

"Couldn't make it to the railing this time?" He said joining me on the floor. I nodded my head no. I folded my legs pretzel style. He started rubbing my leg softly. I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He said still rubbing my leg.

"Of waiting in these lines and walking around the park the whole day." He pecked my temple and stood up. He held out his hands and I put mine in them as he pulled me up to my feet.

"As long as you're having fun." He said looking at me. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"The best time of my life." I smiled widely at him. The line started moving again.

We were now on the ride about to get on. Joe looked kind of scared I giggled a bit. He looked just as scared as the time we went to the fair and we were about to go on that roller coaster. I can't believe that happened nearly 5 months ago.