Plot Summary

Past the gates of the biggest stronghold, infection free city left in the United States, a small community of scientists and people of social stature live to study and examine the infection plaguing the world.

        One such man, is the creator of the virus itself: Professor David Markasson.

        You'd think with his knowledge, and know how, he'd be the most important person on the planet, but you're wrong. He's not.

        Schooled, trained, pampered to never get sick, and treated like a princess, is his daughter, Spes Trinity Markasson, the key to his work. The origin of the sickness. Wielded from her tampered blood since childbirth, her veins carry the power to eliminate the plague once and for all, or, worse case scenario, and much to her father's wishes and dreams, improve it and let it flourish.

        Ridden with guilt at how the world suffers, because of her and her father, Spes one day takes her life into her own hands, and flees so his wishes would never come to pass; her mission to get to DC where she hears of another company trying to find a cure for the world.

        A precious gem to the earth, living curse and cure holding the fate of possibly the entire human race, the road she travels will not be an easy one, for her father's hope will not be so easily broken, her ignorance to the life of today will swallow her whole, and she has no way to know what lies for her after almost 5 years of the apocolypse infesting the world.        

     So what happens when she stumbles into a series of events that leads her straight to a merciless group of survivors, unknowing of who to trust, or how to survive?

        Her secrets bound to get out isn't it?

        How will they react?

        How will she get to DC?

        How will she escape the fate that seems determined to hold her till she's dead?        

        Will she be able to save the world? Or will she perish?

        What. Is. Her. Fate? She needs to know...Especially when she comes across something, quite unexpected...

        A boy, with brown hair, blue eyes and merciless judgement towards her way of thinking, and possibly...to who she is.

        Circumstances of trust, uneasiness for love. Can it even begin when it's doomed to end?        

        It's only a matter of time before she either gets to DC, or doesn't. They all die, or they don't...and yet, her worst and most unexpected trouble, is love for Carl Grimes, the most unique boy she's ever come across, who she wonders if he'll ever love her back, because in this world, we can only ever wonder.