Rainy Day Cliché Klaus imagine

I'm taking this straight from my Tumblr!

It was a rainy day, cloudy and gray. Just the way you liked it! You looked through your window, and saw the rain patter against the pane. You smiled and snuggled closer to the warmth that is your boyfriend. Klaus Hargreeves, a tall, slim, incredibly flamboyant man. Feeling you shuffle closer to him he wrapped his arms tighter around you. 
You looked up at him and smiled a sleepy smile. Admiring how beautiful he really was.
"You know staring is quite rude, love." He said not opening his eyes but lazily raising an eyebrow. You giggled softly and lifted yourself up so you could be face to face with him. "I can't help the fact that the beautiful Klaus Hargreeves is lying right next to me, silently begging me to stare." You said. His lips slowly curled into a smile, and his eyes opened. "Oh so you think I'm beautiful?" He asked smugly. You blush dusted your warm cheeks as you proceeded to bury your face in the pillow. He chuckled, and leaned down to rest his forehead against your temple. "I think you're beautiful (y/n)" his breath fanned against your skin, and his nose brushed against your cheek bone. You let out a muffled laugh at the sensation, and buried your head further into the pillow. He laughed, and gently began placing soft kisses from your shoulder down your arm. He knew his scruff tickled you everytime, and he did it not just because he loved to kiss you but because he loved hearing you laugh. 
He could hear your giggles and smiled against your skin. "Now, where is my beautiful, giggling partner in crime?" He asked. He gave you that nickname because when you were young you and him used to get into so much trouble together. You're partners in crime. 
You lifted your face from the pillow, your cheeks flushed from laughter. Klaus gently settled next to you once more. "There you are." He smiled, his voice soft.
Gently you raised your hand, you began tracing the outline of his cheekbones and down his jaw. then letting your hand rest against his face your nails lightly scratching the hair on his face. He sighed softly, closing his green eyes. 
"Hey… Klaus, did you see the rain?" You asked. He gently nodded. "Yeah, yeah I did.." you could feel the movement of his lips on the side of your hand. 
"It reminds me of our first kiss.." you said. Smiling at the thought. "Yeah, I guess it does me too." He mumbled, turning to look towards the window at the soft rainfall. 
"What were we, like 16?" You asked a reminiscent look in your (e/c) eyes. "We were, and we had just got done sneaking into dad's office. We set a few frogs loose in there. They were covered in mud jumping all around." He laughed at the memory. 
"Yeah, we ran when we heard a scream.. I remember he sounded like a schoolgirl. It was the funniest thing… we ran past Grace, and she smiled at us just shaking her head. You winked at her and dragged us into a closet." Klaus looked at you with such love, running his hand up and down your side soothingly. "It was a big utility closet, there was even a window. The rain was pouring, and I remember your face all scrunched with laughter. You sort of looked like a pug, when you did that.." he teased poking your side. You gasped in shock at him, but you couldn't help but laugh. His eyes lit up seeing your head thrown back and face scrunched up in laughter. "Well while you were thinking I looked like a pug, i was thinking about how dull my life would be without you." You said. You leaned towards him resting your forehead against his. Tossing one leg over his hip, seeing as you were both on your side facing each other you could easily pull him closer. He placed his hand on your thigh, squeezing it softly. "I heard the rain, against the window pane. Flashes of lightning and rolling thunder coming along every few minutes. Your arms placed on my shoulders to steady yourself. You always were so clumsy, almost like a baby giraffe." He said "another animal comparison.. now you're just making fun of me!" You exclaimed dramatically. "Maybe I am, but it's something I adore about you." His smile was wide and his curls a mess. His eyes crinkled and smudged with yesterday's eyeliner. "You were the first to lean in. The laughter had stopped and the rain became background noise. I remember thinking that you were the most handsome man I'd ever seen. I remember in that moment I fell in love with you." You said. Reaching up to run your hand through his soft curls. 
"I remember staring at your lips, those sweet lips that spoke so kindly. I remember leaning down and kissing you, knowing that I was in love with someone who would finally stay." His voice got low, and his emotions were on full display. 
"My hands were up in your hair, yours wandered my body. It was slightly messy but it was so so sweet." You whispered inching your lips closer to his. 
"It was even better than I thought it would be. It was even better than those dirty dreams I'd had." You let out an airy chuckle before nudging his nose with yours. 
 "It was a comforting rainy day cliche. It was perfect." You said while brushing your lips against his smile. 
"Will you always be my rainy day cliche? Will you be my forever dirty dream, my partner in crime?" Kalus asked. his eyes were sincere. Your eyes were soft, and voice so gentle. "As long as you're mine." You said before kissing him. His lips were perfect against yours. His large hand gripping your thigh and pulling you as close as possible, your hand tugging on his hair softly. Emitting a small breathy moan from him. 
You pulled back for air "oh yeah much better than any dirty dream I've ever had." 
You smiled before he placed his lips on yours again.

The rest of the day was spent kissing, laughing, and completely drowning in each other's warmth. 

---
Hope you all enjoyed it 💛