cute things they do for you pt.3

Klaus: Klaus loves to hear your laugh. He thinks it's the cutest thing, so sometimes he'll just write jokes on sticky notes. He'll place them all around your apartment. They're mostly puns or little sketches of things for you. "What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybe!" You woke up to find that stuck to a kitchen cabinet. You giggled to yourself. Smiling at your boyfriend's antics. You picked up the sticky note and went into your bedroom to place it onto your mirror. You usually put them into a box on your dresser but you loved this one so much that you wanted it on your mirror. They were always signed "love your Klaus" 
You sat there just admiring it for a little bit. You heard the door squeak and turned around to see Klaus standing in the doorway. A beautiful smile on his face. You opened your arms wide and he stepped into them wrapping his arms around you. "Thank you Klaus, I love it so much. It's my favorite so far." You said nuzzling your head into his chest as he kisses the top of your head. "I can tell that it's your favorite.. it's on the mirror." You could feel his smirk and a laugh tumble from his lips. You pulled away but still held onto him. You looked up to see he was looking at the little sketch he did of you both also sticking to the mirror. 
"I love that one.." he says. Your eyes lit up as you remembered you had tried to sketch the two of you as well. Planting a kiss on his jaw you completely pulled away so you could get the little sticky note for him. He gave out a whine at the loss of your body heat. 
"What are you doing?" He asked. Seeing you search through a drawer in your nightstand. 
"I made something for you!" You said excitedly as you finally found it. 
Closing the drawer you hid the little slip of paper from his view. Walking over to him you stood on your tippy toes pursing your lips for a kiss. He obliged leaning forward to kiss you. You smiled and stood flat on your feet before handing him your sketch. It wasn't great but you really tried, and a grin that reached his eyes appeared. Klaus observed the paper taking in the little details. "(Y/n), it's wonderful my love!" He exclaimed. He held it close before slipping it into a pocket. He pulled you close to him gently tapping your thigh asking you to jump. You did as told and he caught you, your legs around his waist. He kissed you softly before pulling away to just hold you.