Klaus Imagine

"You know.. some things you just can't fix... I'm sorry Klaus but.. you just can't fix it this time." You said. Sighing, you place a hand on his shoulder. "No, please.. I can fix it again. I know I can. Just let me try.." klaus pleaded with you. his long lashes were heavy with tears

There on the floor lies the red and blue pieces of your favorite coffee mug, that he has broken twice before.

Klaus bent down to try and pick up the pieces.

"I can glue it back together baby, I know I can. I've done it twice before. I can do it again." he says. You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"It's too messed up, look at it.. the pieces are practically dust." You said.

"Please don't leave me.. I didn't mean to." He said. You knelt beside him and held his hands.

"I would never leave you over a broken mug baby." You whisper to him with a giggle.

He looks up at you with a watery smile. "I'll buy you a new mug I promise. I'll make one if I have to, although I might break it before it even gets done." He said.

"It's the thought that counts Klaus." You said. You pulled him to his feet with a slight struggle.

He leaned in and kissed your cheek, his lips slightly chapped and his scruff scratched gently at your skin. You smiled at the sensation and giggled. He pulled back to see your smile and tears dried on your cheeks. He smiles as well and sniffles, his nose still red.

"Alright, my love I'll sweep this up and then we can go pick out a new mug. How about that?" He said.

"Don't step in glass again Klaus. We're going to stay in for the rest of the night. I don't need a new mug, I need cuddles." You said winking at him.

He chuckled and went to get the broom. Sweeping up the mess Klaus sighed, as he threw the pieces in the trash. No matter what you said he would always feel bad about it; but he did as you said and headed to your bedroom.

He walked through the door to see you in his gray V-neck shirt and laying on the bed.

"You know you're too beautiful in my clothes, you make me look bad in them." He said. Walking towards you he jumped onto the bed which caused it to bounce and you to laugh. "Klaus?" You asked. He turned to look at you, with a smile. "Yes (y/n)?" He answered.

"You would really make a mug for me?" You asked. He sat up and propped his head on his elbow slightly leaning over you. You reached up and ran your fingers through his beautiful curls. "Of course I would. Like I said it may not make it to you, but I'd sure try." He said. Smiling at you he leaned down and nudged your nose with his softly. "I love you." You whispered. You could feel his lips brush yours as you spoke.

"I love you too." He smiled and pecked your lips pulling away to wrap himself around you. 

You chuckled and held onto him tightly. The moonlight cast beams across Klaus' face and you just admired him. His hair looked so soft and his lashes were full as they swept across his cheeks. You adored him so much and you just couldn't explain how much he meant to you.

"Don't move ok, I'm planning on staying here all night." He nuzzled his face into your stomach and pressed a kiss to your skin where his shirt had ridden up. "At least take those leather pants off so you're not uncomfortable." You mumbled.

"Oh, so you want me to take my pants off, is there anything else you'd like to see me take off tonight (y/n)?" He asked, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"Alright. Off with the shirt too, c'mon hurry it up I need my heater back. You giggled.

He climbed off the bed slowly ridding himself of his shirt and pants. Making sure to look as "sexy" as possible. You just giggled softly.

Once he was done he began to crawl back up the bed. And assume his original position. This time slipping his hand underneath the shirt pushing the fabric up slightly so he could gently kiss your skin. His scruff slightly tickled you and squirmed letting out a giggle. Hearing your laugh he did it again and made sure to nuzzle into your tummy. You smiled and looked down at your boyfriend. He peered up at you through his lashes and smiled, giving you one last kiss. "You're the most handsome man I've ever known Klaus Hargreeves." He blushed faintly. "And you my love are the most astonishingly beautiful soul I could ever dream of loving and being loved by." He said; tracing patterns delicately over your rib cage.

You smiled in the dark room running your fingers over his shoulder. He sighed in content just basking in the comfortable silence.

"Who knew Klaus Hargreeves to be so poetic." You whispered. He hummed softly. "Only for you (y/n), only for you." He smiled softly.

In this moment, Klaus decided that he would get up early and go get you a new mug and a matching one for himself.

And that's exactly what you woke up to. A beautiful, loving boyfriend and two of the cutest mugs you've ever seen. Both red and blue.