First Fight-Allison

Allison:
You and Allison have been havin fights a lot lately. It was scary for you because you don't want her to leave, you love her. 

It was another one of those days, you had been extremely annoyed with each other. You walked into the room and she was sitting on the bed. She looked like she was so nervous and that made you nervous as well. She couldn't look at you so you began to worry. 

"Allison.. what's wrong? You're scaring me." You said. "(Y/n), I don't think this is working anymore.." her voice was quiet. Your heart beat sped up trying not to think about what you knew it was. "What do you mean?" You asked trailing off. You stepped forward to sit next to her. You placed your hand over hers but immediately she pulled away. You cringed and took your hand back to rest on your lap. 

"You know what I mean (y/n).. this relationship.. I feel like the love is fading away and I need to leave before I get left."she said. Her voice got stronger towards the end. 
You turned your head to look at her only seeing her beautiful eyes staring back at you. Your heart was absolutely breaking. 

"But I love you Allison. I really love you.. we are in hard times right now but I adore you with all that I have..." you said. You kept your voice steady to your surprise. 
"I'm sorry.. but I just can't do this.. I'm going back to the academy. I'll be back for my stuff later tomorrow. I'm sorry." She gathered her things and headed towards the door. 
"No Allison no, please don't leave. I can't live without you. I need you to breathe, I need you to wake up every day. You're who I live for. I never want to see you walk away.. please." She just shook her head and walked away. 
Your heart broke at her heartless gesture.. I guess Heaven turns to Hell with the simplest of rough times..