Diego Imagine

“D? Honey where are you?” you called. Your voice carried through the small space he called home. Not getting an answer you plopped down on his bed and curled into the sheets. Comforted because they smelled like Diego. You smiled and sighed. You heard the door begin to open, but just ignored it knowing that it was your boyfriend.  She knew it was him because he always clamored down the stairs. He was usually silent and sly in a way when he approached people. He knew with you that he didn’t have to be as careful, and could just be himself. It may have taken him quite a while to be able to let his guard down around you, he finally did and you get to see the sweeter, more vulnerable side of him. 
He set his stuff down, took off his “gear” and put it back in its place before undressing. You had closed your eyes immediately when Diego walked through the door trying to pretend to be asleep. Hearing him put his knives away you peeped one eye open just as he started to take his shirt off. His back was turned to you, but damn this man was beautiful. A smile crept onto your lips, but you quickly had to pretend to sleep once again as he turned towards you. “I know you’re awake baby, I know you always curl up when you pretend to be asleep.” he says. A smirk settled on his features. 
You tried not to smile as knelt in front of you brushing hair away from your face.
“I’m sorry but i was asleep so i didn’t hear any of that.” you mumbled. 
Diego Chuckled. "C'mon babe, let's get you up and into some pajamas. You sighed and refused to get up. "I don't wanna move D." You said with a sleepy voice. "Alright come here, ill help you ok?" He spoke. You smiled and nodded. Seeing this Diego went and grabbed your favorite shirt of his and lied it on the bed. He pulled you up into a sitting position, help you get out of your clothes. He gently pulled the shirt over you and went to get your favorite socks. 
When he came back he saw you lying on the bed again, asleep, he chuckled. He gently slipped the socks onto your feet knowing you'd be cold without them. Quickly he grabbed a knife setting it close to the bed and slipping under the covers next to you. He was nearest to the door just in case he needed to protect you. 
"D, "c'mere I'm cold.." you whispered. He smiled and pulled you closer to him wrapping his arms around as you nuzzled your face into his chest letting out a content sigh. "I love you (y/n)." He could feels you smile as he kissed your head. "I love you too D" he waited until you were asleep before he closed his eyes too.