your guys' song off CALM by 5sos

Ok, of course the songs are not mine. they are from Youtube so yeah. I seriously suggest this album. It's amazing. Lover of Mine is my favorite so yeah. Ok here you go! 

Diego: Old Me is your guys' song. It really is a song that resonates with you both. 

"shout out to the old me, and everything he showed me. Glad you didn't listen when the world was trying to slow me. No one could control me, left my lovers lonely. had to f**** it up before I  really got to know me." 

You both had to learn from your past mistakes and problems. through everything you kept going, despite what the world threw at you. You went through life with no one to tell you what to do, and you had to fail to fly.

Allison: No Shame, seeing as she is famous this song is pretty relatable for her in a way. describing a side of fame, that's wanting the attention and living for the cheers. Even though she isn't fully that way, she did like the attention which is understandable but to the extent that it can get to. 

"I only light up when cameras are flashing, never enough and no satisfaction.  Got no shame. I love the way you're screaming my name. Digging my grave to get a reaction. Changing my face and calling it fashion. Got no shame. I love the way you're screaming my name. " 

Klaus: Wildflower, is very much a song you guys love. It's something that in Klaus' mind reminds him of you. His Wildflower, he thinks you're in a way like him in being a free spirit. you are the more grounded of you two but to him you're his wildflower. 

"You know you are my favorite fantasy A fatal love song Waterfall is overflowin' You're the only one who makes me Every time we Tell you what I like My wildflower" 

Five: Teeth, because you and Five both can have very strong personalities, so things between you can get very tense when in a tight situation. Either of you could be on the other side of the others temper if that makes sense. so if Five was upset or angry, you could be on the other end of it just trying to calm him down but he pushes you away. it could also be the other way around. 

"Don't know if you love me or you want me dead. Push me away, push me away. Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay . yeah" 

"Fight so dirty but you love so sweet. talk so pretty but your heart got teeth" 

Ben: Best Years, This song is just a really sweet love song for you both. He always promised you that no matter what happened or what will happen he will always take care of you like you have for him. He'll give you the best years. 

"But I'll build a house out of the mess and the broken pieces. I'll make up for all of your tears. I'll give you the best years.I'll give you the best years. Past love burned out like a cigarette, I promise darling you won't regret the best years. "

Vanya: Lover of Mine, because it really shows how much you need each other. It shows just how much you love each other. You could never dream of giving each other away. letting the other slip away. it's happened in the past and you won't ever make that mistake again. 

"I'll never give you away cause I've already made that mistake. If my name never fell off your lips again. I know it'd be such a shame, when I take a look at my life and all of my crimes you're the only thing I think I got right."