First I Love You Pt. 3

A/N I'm so sorry I got so carried away with Vanya's I know it's so long sorry! I hope you enjoy these though! thank you all! 

Ben:

Ben is quite shy and very book eccentric.

You had been looking for Ben for a little while now. You were really tired but you wanted to be there when he found the note.

You wanted to tell him that you loved him, and so you decided that you would write a note and stick it in his book.

You walked up to his room and knocked. "Come in." You heard him say softly. You walked through the door and went to lay next to him. Crawling next to him you lifted his arm so you could slot yourself in his embrace. He looked up from the book and placed a kiss on your nose as you looked up at him. "I love you too (y/n)." Your eyes went wide "you found it?" He nodded down at you. "I found it love."

Your smile faded, at the fact you didn't get to see his reaction. He noticed this and he frowned as well brows furrowing in concern. "What's wrong, are you ok? Did I do something?" He asked, pulling away slightly to look at you better. "I just missed seeing your reaction. I was hoping to get here in time." You said with a pout. "Would you like me to reenact it for you?" He asked with a laugh. "No, I just want to hear you say it again.. would you?"

His smile grew and he nodded with a chuckle. "I love you (y/n). I love you so much."

 Vanya:

Vanya is a sweetheart and she loves being loved. You wouldn't think so but she was actually the one to say it to you first.

Allison and Vanya walked through the door and you stood up to see why Vanya was so late.

"Oh Vanya you're here, I got so worried. I tried to call but you didn't answer." You saud rushing towards her worry evident in your (e/c) eyes.

"I'm sorry I was just out with Allison." She said. Your eyes widened at the name you recognized to be her sister's. You turn to the woman standing next to you and give a smile but turn back to Vanya and whisper "are you ok, I know that they hurt you.." Vanya nods quickly "I'm fine (y/n) it was actually nice.

You turn your attention back to Allison and once again smile at her. "Hey Allison, it's really nice to finally meet you." You said and gave her hand a light shake. She smiled back slightly confused "um, i'm sorry I didn't catch your name, but it's nice to meet you too." She smiled. You laughed softly "right sorry I'm (y/n)." Vanya smiled and took her coat off and hung it up before inviting her sister to come sit on the sofa with her. "Do you guys want anything to drink or a snack maybe?" You asked. You tried to be as polite as possible, you weren't sure if Vanya had told her siblings about you. Most likely not because she never speaks with them but you thought maybe she told Allison tonight. "I'll have some water please." Allison said. "I'll have some tea please (y/n)." You nodded at them and went to get their drinks ready. Once everything was done you headed back out to the couch and gave everybody their drinks. "Thank you (y/n), so how do you guys know each other? Are you roommates?" Allison asked. Her eyebrow raised inquisitively. "Yeah actually we are." Vanya said. Your smile slightly faltered but you understood. "Yeah, we met at a concert of hers a while ago. We just got on really well." You said and took a sip of your own drink. "That's nice, I'm glad she has someone looking out for her." Allison nodded at you. You nodded weakly back in acknowledgement. Vanya saw the look in your eyes and cleared her throat. She couldn't believe she was gonna do this but she knew she loved you and shouldn't be afraid to show it.

"Um actually Allison, (y/n) is my girlfriend. We've been together for a few months now and I really love her." She said and calmed her breathing as much as possible. Allison's eyes widened slightly but she smiled nonetheless. You looked at Vanya with glassy eyes and a smile on your face. Getting up, she does too and you hug her tightly. "I love you too Vanya, so much." You said and pecked her lips.

Allison just smiled at you two, "you two seem perfect for each other. I'm so happy for you Vanya, you deserve this." She said while standing up to hug her sister. She then hugged you as well.

Allison had left a while ago and now it was just you and Vanya on the couch with some cheesy horror movie on the television. "Vanya, thank you." You mumbled and curled into her side. "For what?" She asked. Softly brushing the hair from your face so she could look down at you. "For not hiding me.. us.." you whispered.

"I want people to know that I love you and I'm not gonna let people tear us down because they don't like it." She said. You smiled brightly and kissed the hand that was holding yours.