Klaus imagine

You sat on your  bed a pen in hand and a journal sat in your lap

You sat on your  bed a pen in hand and a journal sat in your lap.  You had been writing all day, you sat in your pajamas: one  of Klaus' shirts and long socks with ducks on them.  your hair was messy, and yesterdays mascara was smudged around your eyes. Of course you had showered and changed into a different pair of pajamas as well as brushed your teeth but other than that you had done nothing but write. It was honestly relaxing, you didn't think of anything that would stress you out. 

Writing poetry was one of the many things you loved to do, and you adored to write about Klaus. There was one particular poem you had just written and it was one of your favorites about him.  A big smile graced your features and you sighed happily, completely content. 

Klaus watched you from the doorway a smile set on his lips as well seeing you so happy. 

"You know I always did wonder, what you were writing about that always made you so happy. " he said and made his way towards you.  You were startled at this and closed the book with a blush.  "Just, just some stuff you know.. things that make me happy.." you said attempting to get him off of the subject. He just smiled at you

"what kinds of stuff?" he asks. his voice held curiosity just as his playful green eyes always did. he smirked and lied on his stomach resting his chin on the palms of his hands.  You just shook your head with a smile. 

"It's not important, it's just some silly stuff." you said. reaching out to run a hand through his curls. He sighed and smiled. "It's important if it makes you happy." he said. he sat up and leaned against the headboard next to you. He reached over and tried to grab the journal but you pulled it out of his reach. He looks at you and gasps in fake offence. His tattooed hand pressed to his heart.

"Ugh, are you keeping secrets from me (y/n)?!" he exclaims. you smirk at him, "Maybe I am." you joked back. A sly grin appeared on his face as he moved closer to you, his lips were now just inches from yours and your journal was still as far away as possible.  "Really? now (y/n), we don't keep secrets from each other. We never have. " he says a pout on his lips. You looked at your boyfriend and quickly pecked his lips. 

"You know.. I can never keep anything from you.. Alright I'll let you read it ok.." you said bringing the journal back and cradling it to your chest as your boyfriend went back to his position next to you. "It's because you love me." he said and winked at you.  "Of course I do.. Ugh.. just promise you won't laugh." you plead. He looks at you with sincerity. "I won't laugh. I promise." he held out his pinky and you locked yours with his. He smiled as you handed over your journal. 

Taking it gently from your hands he opens it, and you look down blushing.  His eyes scan each page intently until he ends up on the last one. The one you had written about him just now. 

"Your eyes are like a museum

A vast gallery of history

Of art

Your soul is old,

As old as the first poem ever written.

The freckles that adorn your cheeks

Like droplets of paint,

Paint on a beautiful blank canvas.

Your heart is compiled of photographs

And signatures

Your mind is composed of past melodies

And lyrics left unsung.

You are every form of art that could ever make me

Speechless,

Breathless.

Every time I look at you

My heart just

stops..."

His eyes stop scanning the page, and he looks up at you. You look up at him with bashful eyes and blushing cheeks. "Did you.. um. is this about me?" he asked carefully. His voice was soft as he awaited your answer. You nodded your head and looked away from him, suddenly you feel his hand grasp your chin and turn your face to look at him. His eyes were bright "It's beautiful.. Thank you.." he said.  He sets the book aside and pulls you into his lap. you sit across his lap as he holds you close. "I didn't know anyone ever thought of me that way.. I mean.. I just don't know what to say other than Thank you.." he whispered. His lips were pressed against your hair, and your head was resting on his chest. You tilt your head to look up at him, and place a hand on his cheek softly tracing patterns over his cheek. "You're beautiful Klaus Hargreeves. So, so beautiful." you whispered. He stared down at you and tears filled his beautiful green orbs. 

he grabs your hand and kisses your palm before turning you around so you could wrap your legs and arms around him. once you did you just held each other, both of you just sat there. you could feel his light sobs and feel tears fall on your neck. you just held him closer whispering to him how beautiful he was. 

a/n---

poem was by me, so i hope it was ok lol thanks for reading!! 

(I hope i didn't sound like was like trying to put myself at the forefront. sorry if it sounded like it.) -M.G.