Caught- Five

Five is 18 for this chapter just so you know! 

Five: 

You had just gotten out of the bath and were in your room humming your favorite song while running a brush through your hair. Your legs were shaved and you put on your favorite pajamas.  You smiled brightly, and sighed in content at how happy you were in this moment. The only thing that could make it better was if your boyfriend Five was with you, you missed his touch and how he whispered to you sweet things. 

Turning around to face the bed and walked over to it. Just as you were about to lay down you heard the all to familiar whoosh before arms wrapped around your waist. You gasped at the sudden contact and laughed as he buried his face in your neck to plant small kissed to the smooth skin. 

"mm, hello my love." You hummed before turning around in his arms. He smiled down at you, but you could see the bags under his eyes. "Five, you look exhausted let's get you to bed. "

He shook his head. "No, I'm alright right here. Just let me hold you for a while. I've missed you." he said lowly, as he pulled you closer. "Alright but then it's time to get some sleep I know you need it. Now c'mon. come hold me." you said. breaking away you went to sit on your bed and Five followed you immediately wrapping his arms around you. You gave out an airy laugh, before snuggling closer to him. You grabbed on of his hands and placed a kiss on each one of his fingers as he looked at you with hunger filled eyes. 

you looked up at him through your lashes and kissing his palm before setting it back down on your hip but never letting go. You felt him squeeze your hip and pull you closer so you're chest to chest. invading each other's personal space before the tension began to build up. You couldn't help but move your hand up his arm before letting it caress his face. he hummed in content before leaning closer to you to rest his forehead against yours. "I need you (y/n)." he whispered. His breath fanned across your face, fragrant of coffee; and his lips ghosting over yours. Tempting you, to reach forward and give him all the love you had. That's exactly what you did. 

You moved forward and closed the minuscule teasing gap  between your lips and his. You could feel him smile, and your heart melted at the feeling of his hands on your body. he quickly moved so you were straddling him. His hands reached up to tangle in your hair and your hands rested on his chest as he sat up so he could hold you in his lap. You jumped and let out a small yelp as you almost fell. He laughed before returning his lips back to your pouted ones. His hands traveled up and down your back and you sighed at the feeling. 

His lips melded with yours as you slowly moved your hips to create a light friction causing him to moan into your mouth. Five gripped you tighter, and you ran your hands through his hair tugging softly at the soft tendrils. He reached up to tug your hair back to tilt your head giving him more access to your neck as he nibbled and sloppily kissed it.  You mewled at the feeling of his teeth softly grazing your soft skin.  You pulled his lips back to yours and easily parting his lips with your tongue running it along his own. 

He eventually gained dominance and began to massage your tongue with his going on to suck on your bottom lip. You let him take the lead before you reached down to tug his shirt asking for permission to discard it. He nodded his head before you stripped him of his shirt, and ran your hands down his chest. Reaching down you placed your lips on the soft skin of his shoulder up to his jaw gently sucking on the skin leaving small marks in your wake. He pushed you back onto the bed before repeating your steps then taking your shirt off. 

"You're beautiful (y/n). So, so beautiful." he said and then leaning down to kiss you again. Your lips moved against each others quickly and with a passion. His hand move up the soft skin of your stomach tracing patterns across your skin. you let out a moan before you heard the door open. Both you and Five immediately break apart him staying in front of your shirtless figure. 

"Well, look at you children discovering the passions of young love. ugh, so sweet. you've grown up.." Klaus said his jacket fell loosely around his frame. 

Five sends a death glare towards Klaus. "Get out Klaus. Shit, just go!" Five raised his voice. Klaus raised a hand "Alright, I'm going calm down. (y/n) don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Klaus chirped, sending you a wink before Five threw a pillow at him. You just laughed, and when Five returned from locking the door he began to crawl over you again. leaning down he kissed your lips once more  trying to deepen the kiss; you break away and smirk at you boyfriend. Leaning up to kiss him again.

"You're so hot when you get angry. Now.. are you gonna finish what you started or are you gonna keep a girl waiting?" you asked and raised your eyebrows playfully. "I would never keep a beautiful woman waiting." he said with a cheeky smile. "Then kiss me Five." "Gladly."