Crosswords- Five imagine

A/N In this imagine you and Five are the same age as the show seeing as you bot got stuck in the future.  that's how all of them will be unless stated otherwise! Thank  you guys so much for reading! 

  that's how all of them will be unless stated otherwise! Thank  you guys so much for reading! 

Five was sitting at the desk in his room and you sat on his bed the scratch of two pencils echoed in the room. One from five doing equations and the other from you doing crossword puzzles. That's right. Crossword puzzles.

All of a sudden Five speaks up "(y/n), are you OK? You're quiet. That's not like you, you're always talking my ear off." You didn't answer as you were focusing on getting this one clue you couldn't seem to remember. Not hearing a response, Five turned to look at you.

He saw you on his bed curled up in a blanket with a crossword book in your lap and pencil in your hand. Eyebrows scrunched up in concentration. "Hey five? What are those thingys that you play chess with? You know those like horse one and the queen one.." you asked trailing off. "They're called pawns (y/n)." He answers straightforwardly. "Right it fits perfectly! It goes exactly with 24 across!" You said ,excited that you finally got it.

Five just shook his head and turned around smiling to himself. He heard you shuffle and your feet pad across the floor. Paying no mind until he felt you wrap your arms around his shoulders. You pressed a kiss to his cheek while showing him the finished crossword puzzle. "Look at that, I did it! I only asked you once for help, are you proud of how smart your girlfriend is?" You ask while pulling slightly away to look at him. "Did you really not ask for help with any of the others?" He asked, raising an inquiring eyebrow at you. You held his stare for a little bit before letting go of his shoulders and shyly looking down at your sock covered feet. "Ok.. maybe I asked Vanya once.. or twice..." you whispered. You played with your fingers shyly. You always got embarrassed when he called you out on needing help. He never did it to be mean, but it still sometimes made you feel like you maybe weren't smart enough on your own.

Five looked at you and his smile vanished when you let go of him and looked away. It finally occurred to him what was wrong.

"Hey c'mere." He said. He picked up your hands and pulled you closer to him. "Sorry I couldn't do it on my own." You mumbled.

He sighed before pulling you down to sit on his lap. This was a very rare occurrence, so it surprised you. His arms were wrapped around you so you wouldn't fall. "It's ok to ask for help, everyone needs it. Well maybe not me but everyone else does. I may not help everyone, but I'll always be here to help you whether it's with crossword puzzles or kicking someone's ass. I'm always gonna be here." He said.

You smiled and giggled softly. Wrapping your arms around his neck you said "thank you Five. I'll do the same for you even if you say you don't need it." You laughed. He laughed lightly. "I am proud of you though. Really I am." He whispered and leaned in to kiss your temple softly. You looked at him, your eyes wide and doe-like.

All of a sudden he scooped you and walked over to his bed, placing you down. He walked across the room quickly changing into his pajamas just like you already did hours ago. He walked back over grabbed the crossword book and pulled you to his chest so your back was leaning against him. You grabbed the covers and the blanket from earlier pulling over both of you sighing in content at the warmth from your boyfriend and the blanket.

Five looked down at you as you smiled up at him. You gently placed a hand on his thigh and sweetly rubbed it. It was comforting to him.

He smiled. "Alright love, now let's do a few of these together. I'll admit I don't know a few of these, so you might have to help me this time. If that's ok with you." He said looking at the page in front of him but seeing out of the corner of his eye you smiling softly. "Of course I'll help you." You gave his thigh a squeeze before he rested his chin on your shoulder so both of you could look at the page. 

"You're so smart love." Five whispered kissing your blushing cheek, with a cheesy smile.