Caught- Ben

Ben: 

You and Ben had been reading on the couch. By reading I mean he was reading and you were watching him read. You were getting really bored and began to lightly nudge him with your foot seeing as you were lying on the opposite end of the couch. After doing this a few more times and not getting a response you decided to shift your body and slip under his arms and lean your back against his chest. He just hummed lightly and pressed a kiss to your hair. You sighed and reached up to rest your hands on his forearms gently rubbing circles over his skin. You smiled and turned your head up to press a kiss to his jaw gently, lingering there for a few seconds before moving your hands down to rest on his wrists. Your hands inched forward, You had plans to grab his book and run. Finally your hands reached his and rested on top of them, you let them rest there for a while before quickly grabbing the book and jumping off of the couch. 

You heard a gasp before footsteps running after you. Looking behind you, you laughed seeing Ben chasing after you an annoyed expression on his face. 

"(y/n), c'mon give it back! you know I can catch you!" he yelled after you You just laughed again "I don't think you can!" you shouted behind you in a teasing tone.  "oh really? you better run!I'm catching up!" he laughed. 

A smile lit up your face at the sound of your boyfriend's laughter. You continued to run up the stairs and to your room. Rushing through your door and hiding in your closet as fast as possible. 

You heard the floor creek under footfall and covered your mouth trying not to giggle. soon enough he stops in front of the closet and whips the door open a big smile on his face as he sees you sitting there with a huge grin feigning innocence. "Hello baby, what are you doing here?" you asked your voice was sweeter than honey.  he once again laughs before scooping you up from your place in the cramped space. 

He gently tossed you onto your bed making you giggle. looking down at you his heart melts at the sight of your hair messily splayed over the pillows and a huge grin on your face. Slowly he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes went wide for a few seconds not expecting the kiss but soon began to kiss back. It was sweet, and soft, your hands snaked up and around his neck pulling him closer. he leans on his elbows keeping himself hovering above you. 

He broke away and breathed heavily.  Your breath fanning across his lips, and you admired the sight of your boyfriend. you smiled at his close eyed expression a look of pure bliss on his face. weaving your hands up into his hair you pulled him down for another kiss. he sighed into your mouth as you parted your lips allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth discovering every part of your mouth even though he'd done it many times before. Your breathing got heavier and the kisses became short and sloppy, sharing breathless giggles and grins between each kiss. 

Just as Ben was about to slip his hand under your bra  the door handle gave a squeak and the door opened. You and Ben jumped apart both blushing. There stood Klaus a sly smirk on his face noticing your disheveled appearance. 

He let out a loud laugh placing a hand over his heart throwing his head back. You sighed and buried your face in the pillow and Ben rubbed your back soothingly. He glared at Klaus before picking up a pillow and throwing it at him. Klaus yelped and pouted at his brother. 

"Well that was rude. I didn't mean to walk in on this highly intimate moment between two people whom I love very much." Klaus said in mock offence. "Just get out Klaus!" you raised your voice. "Alright.  Alright, I'm leaving but remember we don't need any little Hargreeves running around. Although I would most definitely be the Godfather and/or favorite uncle." Klaus said raising his hand to wave a dramatic goodbye.  

You just sighed and shook your head. You and Ben looked at each other and laughed. "Well the mood has been killed... but, how about we lay down and you can read the book to me?" you asked softly. Ben shook his head with a smile before nodding. "Alright come here get the book and I'll read to you." Your smile brightened and you reached over to the other side of the bed and grabbed the book before settling in his arms. He leaned down an gave you one more kiss before he carried on to read.