Make up-Klaus

OK, I know I'm not posting these in order but I really wanted to write Klaus' right now! so sorry! by the way thank you for all of the reads it means the world to me! i love you all!

Klaus:

In all honesty your heart had been aching from the day you decided to say goodbye to Klaus. You thought that in order to rebuild yourself you had to take apart the relationship that made you feel something that you may be too scared to feel.

You knew that he was always out and sometimes didn't come home for days at a time but eventually he always found his way home to you. Now after everything you couldn't stand the fact that he may never come back.

Your heart broke at the thought of the love of your life, alone in that godforsaken house. Who knew, he could be anywhere right now.. that's what scared you. You still feared that he may be out somewhere so stoned and drunk that he fell and died in some ditch. The same worries you had before you sent him away were intensified. You didn't know what you were doing. You missed him like crazy you missed him so much even though it hurt when he didn't come home to you like he promised.

You sat on the floor of your bedroom. The walls decorated with doodles and small sketches from Klaus' wild imagination. Some were from you as well. As you stared at your walls the three little words he always said, never failed to say were written above your bed. "I love you"
You could even hear his voice in the back of your mind whispering those words to you. Reminding you of all of the times he was there with you. He wasn't out getting completely hammered. He was sitting with you in his lap wrapped around him, whispering those declarations against your lips.

You burst into tears, and made your way over to the bed to trace the small letters.

"Maybe you should let him come back... just one chance.." you told yourself "No. No he breaks every promise he makes. He broke you with every broken promise. You're not letting it happen again. You can't." You spoke to yourself now standing in front of the mirror in your room. In the reflection you see behind you one of his coats lying over a chair and remembered him draping it around your shoulders when you got cold, or when you fell asleep on the couch. How you always felt safe in it because it felt like a piece of him with you.  All of this going through your mind. You couldn't stand it anymore. "No. I can't leave him like that. He needs me and I need him. We're all we have and I am going to get him back." You said to yourself grabbing the coat and heading for your car.

You drove as fast as you could just as you did the day you left him, possibly even faster. You stopped the car, and got out slamming the door closed. You ran up the steps. Adrenaline still in your veins and so your courage hadn't faded. You knocked on the door hoping and praying that he was there. The door opened and there stood Pogo, a surprised look washed over his features and he immediately let you in. He could see the panic in your eyes and patted your arm comfortingly. "He's upstairs dear." He said. That's all you needed to hear, you thanked him and ran for the stairs.

You skipped a few steps and made it to the top rather quickly.
"Klaus?!" you called from the hallway. not getting an answer you called again a bit louder. "Klaus! Where are you?"
You could hear shuffling and then loud footsteps running towards the hall. His door flew open and frantically looked at you.

For a moment both of you just stood there. Tears welling up in both his eyes and yours as you searched each others faces before slowly stepping closer.

"Wha-what are you doing here?.." he asked hesitantly.

Your tears poured down and you threw yourself at him throwing your arms around his neck. He let out groan in surprise stumbling back a bit, but nonetheless wrapped his arms tightly around you.
"I love you Klaus. I love you so much.." you whimpered into his neck. Tears rolled down his cheeks too. Quickly he shifted you in his arms his arms reached down tapping your thigh softly and you did as signed. You jumped and wrapped your legs his waist and his hands gripped your thighs. Carrying you into his room.

You clung to him and just cried. You felt his tears hit your cheek and you sighed shakily. He closed the door with his foot and sat on the bed with you. He pulled you back gently Your hands slipped from around his neck to his shoulders. It was then he realized your body clad in his coat he had left.   He began to cry more. "I'm so sorry for everything (y/n), really I am. I know I can't promise anything right now, but I want you to know I will get better. I've been trying my best. No drugs, no drinking. It's been so hard without you but I knew I had to do it if I wanted you back, and damn it, do I want you back so badly. I love you.."  

You looked into his eyes and lifted your hands to cup his cheeks. his lip trembled and his grip tightened. You leaned in and pressed your forehead against his your noses brushing as you shared the same air between you both.  "I can't be without you. It doesn't feel right. I know you're going to have to try, I'm here to help you like I have always said I would. You're all i want and i couldn't live with the thought of you never coming home again.Not getting to hold you, kiss you, tell you that I love you.. Klaus, I can't live without you. I know it's only been a week but I felt like I was dying. Something inside me broke me even more that anything you ever did.  I just fucking need you Klaus. I need you." you finally took a breath opening your eyes to look at him. Stray tears trapped in his long lashes, rosy cheeks from the tears and finally not from a drunken stupor. He was beautiful. 

"I'm sorry I sent you away..." you whispered. "I'm sorry I broke my promises. I swear I'm trying." he whispered back. You nodded causing your nose to nudge his making your lips curl upwards. he smiled at your smile before hesitantly leaning closer his lips grazing yours. 

Your breath caught in your throat at the familiar feeling that you had longed for for the past week. "I love you (y/n)" he mumbled against your mouth. Completely closing the gap between you two, the memories of these small moments came rushing back spurring you on. Running your hands through his curls again. His hands slipped inside the coat and lifted your shit to gently rub circles on the exposed skin. You sighed against his lips. He pulled  back reluctantly, his lips kiss swollen and hair messy from your hands. You smiled at the familiar sight, "I love you too Klaus." you say before letting yourself rest against him your head resting in the crook of his neck.  he just held you close and stayed like that for a while. 

Looking up at him you spoke up breaking the comfortable silence. "Let's go home." you stated gingerly getting off of his lap still holding his hands in yours. he smiles at you and nods before standing up too. gathering the things he had there before walking down the stairs, smiles on your faces and playful banter echoing throughout the house. 

Pogo entered the room seeing you two happily racing down the stairs balancing pillows and clothes in your arms as you ran for the door. He smiled happily as you passed saying a quick farewell to him, Klaus following shortly with a smile. Pogo shook his head and carried on through the house and back to his small tasks. 

you got to the car tossed his things in the back and threw your arms in the air in victory. You had beaten him to the car and did a little dance. He pouted as he put the rest of his things in the back of the car. 

"Oh, c'mon babe. Don't be like that." You said moving in front of him prying his crossed arms apart so you could wrap them around your waist. your hands slipped around his waist, you leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his chest. Looking up you saw him fighting back a smile so you did it again and then stood on your tiptoes pressing a kiss to his jaw. he caved and smiled at you brightly. "We're going home and playing "Go Fish" I'm gonna beat you at that and that is a pinky promise. a real promise missy! Now let's go home so I can finally beat you at a game. I'm so ready." He says before pressing a kiss to your lips, and opening your door for you. you laughed and got in the car waiting for him to get buckled before heading home. 

You think to yourself "This is it.. I know it is. We're gonna make it." Smiling your lips pressed against the back of his hand you held while driving, and he did the same to yours.