cute things they do for you pt.1

Cute things they do for you

Diego: After Diego wakes up and you're snuggled into his side he'll pick the knife he keeps by the bed (just in case). Taking the knife he'll take to the headboard and start carving things into it. Whether it be "I love you" or "I'll always come home to you". He even just carves his name into it. 
Diego woke up and looked down to see you wrapped around him, your head resting on his chest mouth slightly open. Your hand gripped onto him even in your sleep. He smiled and kissed your head. He grabbed the knife from the side of the bed that he kept there to keep you safe in case anything happened. He also kept it there so in the mornings or whenever he got bored he would carve little messages into the headboard. After your first time he carved his name into your headboard. You thought it was the cutest thing.. Now almost every morning you found something new carved. Diego took the knife and he looked at you one more time before carving a simple "you're so beautiful" just as he finished you began to wake up. He set it down quickly and looked down at you. You looked up at him, your chin resting on his chest as you did so. His hand moved to run through your hair and you sighed in content. 
"Good morning my love.. what is it today?" You asked. A sleepy smile spread across your lips and you sat up. Sitting in Diego's lap once again wrapping around him and reading the most recent carving. You smiled and buried your face in the crook of his neck giving him a light kiss. "So are you D." You pulled back to give him a quick kiss. He smiled and placed small kisses all over your face.