Caught- Diego

Diego had his arms placed on either side of you, careful to not to put too much weight on you. Your hands ran through his short hair. Both of your shirts discarded haphazardly across the room. The light was beginning to fade as the night came closer, and it cast a sliver of the vibrant sunset across your bodies. 

His lips were locked with yours and his tongue explored your mouth, and you did the same to him. Your heart was beating so violently that you could've sworn he could feel it against his chest as you arched into his touch. 
He smiled against your lips at the feeling of your chest against his.
Deciding he need to be closer he pulled back and watched as your lips chased after his. His smile got bigger. then he pulled you up and settled you on his lap so that there was no space left between you.

You giggled lightly as he pulled you into another kiss. His hands rested on your hips keeping you firmly planted where you were. Your dainty hands ran up his chest and over his shoulders; he sighed at the feeling.
You both panted between kisses, whispering small I love yous against each others lips.

Your teeth clashed and caused you to giggle and you felt Diego smile against your lips.
His hands tangled in your hair and pulled you back in for a deep kiss keeping you as close as possible. You let your nails lightly scratch the nape of his neck. Diego then moved one hand from your hair slowly tracing your spine causing you to shiver.
You let out a breathy moan at the feeling and pressed yourself impossibly closer. Just as he began to move his lips over your neck to suck and nibble your smooth skin the door opened
"Diego, I was jus- Aah!" Allison shouted.
You two jumped apart and diego pushed you behind him. "What do you want Allison?" Deigo asked sharply. She just stared wide eyed "I'm just gonna go, it doesn't matter anymore sorry, I'm so sorry."  she trails off before quickly shutting the door. Diego sighed and turned back to you with a smirk "c'mere" he said pulling you back into his arms. You laugh and wrap your arms around him again. As he leaned in, you pulled back and leaned up to kiss his forehead. "Maybe next time bub." You said and crawled off of him going to grab his shirt before taking off your jeans and getting under the covers. He sat there for a while just contemplating what happened.

"Really (y/n), really?" He asked "yup, sorry D, just not feeling it anymore." You said with a shrug. "Now come and lay with me I'm cold." You whined. You held your arms out and made grabbing motions childishly.
"Alright fine.." he said and lied next to you holding you close. "I love you, you know even if you're such a tease." He said before kissing your head. He heard a quiet hum and mumbled I love you. You curled into his side and fell asleep.