Caught- Klaus

Klaus:

You walked down the hallway and passed Klaus' room. His back was turned to you and he was talking to whom you assumed was Ben. An idea popped into your mind and you grinned like the Cheshire cat.

You readied yourself and put your finger to your lips as to say hush just in case Ben saw you. Of course you couldn't see him but you wanted to make sure.You ran and jumped onto Klaus' back wrapping yourself around him. You let out a laugh as he yelled and tried to balance himself. His hands immediately grabbed your thighs to keep you up. 

"Shit (y/n)! You scared me. I could've died you know!" He scolded you. You just giggled and buried your face in his neck.

"I'm sorry, but I saw an opportunity and I just had to take it." You said pressing a sloppy kiss to his neck.

"Well, I will have you know you interrupted a very serious conversation between our dearest Ben and myself." He said craning his neck to look at you.

"Well, I will have you know. I'm pretty sure Ben was in on it." You joked.

He set you down gently and you walked in front of him to wrap your arms around his waist. "What do you mean he was in on it? How is that even possible?" He asks incredulously.

You laughed. "I told him to hush, well I put my finger to my lips hoping he would see me." You mused.

He turned his head and raised his eyebrow most likely looking at Ben.

"Seriously?! Well that's rude. I can't believe my two favorite people conspired against me." He said in mock offense. He looked back down at you, to see a pout on your face. "I'm sorry baby, can you ever forgive me?" "Of course, only for a price. A kiss will do." He said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes but leaned up on your toes and he met you halfway.

You went to pull away, but his hands quickly cupped your cheeks not willing to pull away just yet.You smiled into the kiss and ran your hands up his chest to lock around his neck.He finally breaks the kiss with a loving smile.

Your cheeks were flushed and lips red. His hands had moved to your waist gently rubbing circles. You looked into his eyes, his dark lashes framed his beautiful green eyes. Something about him made you pull him down to meet your lips, your hands raking through his dark curls tugging softly causing him to hum into the kiss.

His hands gripped your hips and he gently tapped your thigh signaling for you to jump again. You did and he caught you, wrapping your legs tightly around him and moaned when his tongue slipped into your mouth. He tasted like mint and strawberries. Not even a hint of nicotine or alcohol, which only made you hold onto him tighter. You were so proud and you wanted him to know that. You pulled away to look him in the eyes, both of you breathing heavily. "I'm so proud of you Klaus." He smiled, a genuine smile before leaning in again slowly brushing his lips against yours "Thank you for loving me through this." he whispered before pressing his lips fully against yours. Not roughly, but sweetly moving his lips against yours; walking so your back hit the wall. He used one hand to help keep you up and the other grip your waist under your shirt causing a chill to run through you.

The door opened but neither of you paid any mind. Continuing  what you started. "Alright.. well I'm just gonna go then.." Diego said before closing the door. Seemingly unfazed at what he just witnessed. Shaking his head, but smiling at the fact that his brother finally had someone who would never leave.