cute things they do for you pt. 2

Allison: Allison is the kind of girl who will go out early to get coffee and your favorite breakfast. She'll come home before you wake up and set the table, put the food on plates and the coffee in mugs. With a sweet note note on your napkin.
Allison walks into your bedroom and sits next to your sleeping form. "You're so beautiful.." she says to herself. A smile gracing her features. She hated and loved waking you up. She hated it because she never wanted to disturb you in such a peaceful state. She loves it because she gets to see your beautiful (e/c) eyes, and see your expression when you read what she's written for you.
"Baby.." she gives you a gentle shake and a kiss on your cheek which was smooshed by the pillow. "It's time to get up (y/n), I got you breakfast." She says smoothly brushing hair away from your face that was slightly stuck from drool. She chuckled at the happy noise you made as you began to sit up.
"Good morning my love." You said, your voice rough from sleep. She smiled. "Let's get you your breakfast and coffs." She said. Coffs is always what you called coffee and she thought it was so sweet. She grabbed your hands and handed you her robe that she knew you loved to wear. You slipped it on quickly and you padded into the kitchen with her.
She guided you to your chair pulling it out for you and placing a kiss on your head. Your grin was wide and picked up the napkin to read it.
"I want all your mornings." Is what it said with a heart around it. You reached across the table to grasp her hand giving it a tight squeeze.
"And I want all yours too, especially if you keep this up." You joked pointing to the food and coffee. "Then that's exactly what I'll do." She kissed your hand and you both began to eat your breakfast.