First Fight-Ben

Ben: 

Ben wasn't around much. He was always keeping to himself. You understood he wasn't the most outgoing, and he loved his time to himself. You just wanted some time with your boyfriend. So you decided to go out and buy some snacks and maybe you could watch a movie or read a book together. 

You entered the doors of the academy, and greeted pogo thoughtfully before ascending the stairs. 

"Ben! Babe are you here?" You call him. You didn't hear anything back so you just assumed he didn't hear you and called to him once more. 
"Hey Ben!" 
You knocked on his door, before opening it when you didn't get an answer. You entered the room to see your boyfriend on his bed with a book in his hand. 
You look at him with a smile despite his state of ignoring you. Trying to let go of this almost constant silence you speak again "hello my love." You get onto the bed and lean in to kiss his cheek. 

Before you reach his cheek he pulls away and looks at you annoyed. "C'mon (y/n), can't you just let me be for one second. I'm trying to have some time to myself and all I get is you all over me all the time. Could you please just leave me alone." He states. 

Your eyes widen at his words and your heart drops at the statement. You looked down at the bag on the edge of the bed and fiddled with your hands. 

"I didn't know I was being so clingy.. I'm sorry I didn't know that loving my boyfriend would condemn me. I just want to be with you because we haven't been hanging out a lot over the past few weeks.. I've only seen you about twice.. I just want to love you. But if you don't want that I WILL go, take the snacks and stuff I bought them for US. But I guess there for a party of one now." You got off of the bed. "You could've told me you needed space instead of shutting me out." You said barely audibly. 

He snapped his head up to look at you and you could see a kaleidoscope of emotions in his eyes. 

"I am in no way shutting you out (y/n), I just want peace and quiet for once through this whole relationship. You never shut up!" He raised his voice. You've never experienced his outbursts but you now had just been hurt by one.. 

"Fine.. you want some peace and quiet for once in our WHOLE relationship that's exactly what you'll fucking get. Damn you Ben Hargreeves." You clapped back before walking through the door, sparing a glance back to see him still sitting there, eyes wide with a slight guilt. 

He didn't even bother to follow you and fight for a solution. And during that moment was the last time you would see him 

Until one day..