makeup-Diego

Diego:

You sat on your bed, your head in your shaking hands. You had left Diego a few days ago, and still your hands shook and your eyes were not yet done crying. 

You had been thinking so much about everything that happened. Your heart ached at the thought that maybe Diego really had gone to Patch. You had fear that you had driven him into the arms of another woman. The woman you so desperately wanted him to be away from. Scared he might leave you someday for someone better. 

These thoughts all plagued your mind. You had also started to feel bad for snapping at him.. he just didn't know what to do.. but he went to another woman for comfort let alone his ex lover; when you were right there for him. It brought an ache to your heart and just as your eyes clouded up again a loud knock sounded on your old wooden door. 

getting up you fixed yourself enough to answer the door, which was continuously knocked on. You rolled your eyes and swung the door open a annoyed look painted on your features ready to tell someone to leave. That's exactly what you wanted to but you couldn't bring yourself to slam the door right in his face. There Diego stood tired eyes and a pleading look. 

"What are you doing here Diego?" you asked coldly trying not to show him your brokenness. "(y/n), I know I messed up.. I know I did. Can we please talk.." his eyes held guilt. Reluctantly you nodded your head before stepping aside to let him in. He walked in and sighed, awkwardly looking around, like he didn't know where to go. You took the lead and walked into the kitchen he followed you and leaned against your counter. You began to make tea, and you knew him so well that you made him a cup as well knowing it always calmed his nerves. 

"Well, what do you have to say?" you asked. "She may have been at the forefront of my mind for comfort.. but I don't know why.. that's just always how it had been. I didn't know how to completely come to you for help.. I know I should have but.. I've just always had the same habit, going to her when I was hurt was what I had known. It's wrong and I'm sorry, I promise I'll come to you.. you're the only one I love, I want you. Just you. Please.." he looked at you with cloudy eyes and his voice slightly breaking. 

You felt your heart clench at the heart ache in his voice. You could tell he was being genuine, You knew he was sorry. You just couldn't help how weary your were. 

"Diego.. you really did mess up.. it breaks my heart that you couldn't come to me.. the woman who loves you to help fix your heart. I gave you my heart to hold and keep safe and to love and trust. You gave me your heart to hold and keep safe, to love and to trust, but the thing is that trust you should have in me with your heart was obviously not enough." you said. hurt evident on your features. Fear shown on his face, fearing that you were going to leave him for good. 

"Please (y/n), please.. I'm so sorry i trust you with my vulnerability and my heart.. Just one more chance please.. I love you." he cried. 

"Diego.. I know that you're sorry.. I'm putting my trust in you one more time to trust me with your heart. One more. that's it." you said looking at him with cautious eyes. His eyes lit up and he rounded the corner pulling you into his arms. Oh how you missed that feeling. His arms wrapped around you safely and his warmth surrounded you. 

"I promise.. I promise I'll love you, and I'll put all of my trust in you until the day I die. You can trust me with your heart I swear, I won't break it again. I love you." he whispered into your ear. You pulled away and looked at him "I love you too.. Diego." you said wiping a tear from his cheek before he pulled you back into his embrace. 

----OOF sorry it's taking forever to update I just haven't been having the best time lately. But i hope to get more updates up in the very near future. I love you guys thank you so much for reading!!