First Fight- Five

Five: 
"Five.. umm can we talk for a moment?" You ask. You sound small as you enter his room. You see him frantically scribbling on the walls and hear him mumbling to himself. 

He didn't seem to hear you. Or he was just ignoring you. You clear your throat and speak once again, this time louder. "Five. I need to talk to you." He stays in the same place but his scribbling and mumbling comes to a halt. He tenses up slightly. 
"What. What could you possibly want (y/n)?" He asks. He is stern and rude. You aren't surprised by his tone but you are utterly sick of it. All you do is worry for him but all he does is snap at you. 

"I just wanted to know if you needed help. That's all I ever want, but all you do is push me back and snap at me. All I want to do is love you, that's all I do and it seems to me like you don't give a shit anymore.. so you know what.. fuck you Five." You stated. Your anger from over time had finally boiled over and you just spat out all of your upset and disappointment. 

He turned to look at you, his expression one of rage. 
"I don't give a shit?! I'm trying to save the world. I'm trying to save us! You're getting in my way, I need to concentrate and all you're doing is interrupting. Now don't you dare say I don't give a shit. You know I'm trying to save the world. Save you. Ok, so why don't you just get out and leave me alone because there is no way you can help me because you could never keep up. So leave." He spits out. 

You stare at him. "I guess I'm stupid now.. you're trying to save the world. Save us. Save me.. well you know what you can't do everything alone and we all know that. Everyone except for you. Since I'd never be able to keep up I won't even try anymore. I'm leaving, and I don't know if I'll come back seeing as I'm not needed or from what I hear wanted here. Goodbye Five." You said before turning around towards the door again. 

"Fine (y/n). Go, I don't need you, I don't need anyone." He snapped back. 

You just sighed and closed the door, your grip tight on the doorknob as you closed it slowly but with enough force to hear it slightly latch. 

Your eyes welled up and you walked to your room and past Diego's room. He watched you walk quickly down the hall covering your face. He had heard the fighting and got up to follow you. 

He heard you crying through the door, and opened it softly. You heard the door open but knew who it was due to the weight of the footfall. It was Diego, you didn't tell him to leave but instead you let him take you into his arms and hold you while you cried. He asked no questions, just stroked your hair and shushed you. 

"You'll be ok (y/n). It hurts now but you'll be ok." He said. You nodded, holding onto him, as he just let you cry. 

You have no idea what to do now.. but you hope with everything in you that you and Five would be ok.