cute things they do for you pt. 5

Ben: Ben is so sweet. He gives you the books he thinks you'll like after he is finished reading them. He'll usually sets up a blanket, makes some tea and leaves the book on the blanket for you. 
It had been a long day of training and having Reginald yell at you. You couldn't wait to have a nice shower, settle into bed and wait until late at night when Ben would sneak in. 
Walking down the hall to your room you quickly gather your things for a shower heading to the bathroom. You let the hot water relax your tension, you don't know how long you had been in there for until someone pounded on the door. "(Y/n) c'mon you've been in there for almost an hour!" You hear Diego shout. You sigh before turning the water off drying yourself and putting on pajamas. Your hair was still damp as you walked down the hallway passed Diego who ran towards the bathroom with Klaus hot on his heels. "I got here first so it's my turn!" You hear Diego say. You laughed to yourself and walked into your room to see the lamp turned on. A blanket was on your bed and a cup of tea on the nightstand along with a new book. 
You smiled knowing this was the work of your boyfriend. 
You unfolded the blanket, took a sip of your tea and settled in for a new read. 
A few hours and a couple chapters later you heard your door squeak open. Looking up you smiled taking a glance at Ben before he climbed onto the bed. 
Putting the book down next to your now empty tea cup you turned towards Ben and smiled. 
"Thank you for all of this Ben, I really love the book too." You said. You kissed him softly before snuggling into him. "Anything for my girl.." he said pressing his lips to the top of your head.