First I Love You pt 1.

Diego: Diego wasn't one to say I love you quickly. He waited until he was sure that you were real. 

Diego walked into his place with a sigh noticing the lights were on. He carefully walked down the stairs pulling out a knife, getting ready to throw it as he heard shuffling. 
Until he heard music playing and a voice humming and singing along. Still he quietly made his way to see you. 
He heard the sound of Cruel Summer playing. It's your favorite Taylor Swift song currently and he laughs to himself.
Your back was turned to him as you danced around while singing into your hair brush. 
"I love you ain't the worst thing you ever heard?! He looks up grinning like a devil!! It's-" he cut you off "it's new the shape of your body it's blue the feeling I've got." He sings and you turn to face him. Your smile grew as you looked at him. "It's a cruel summer!" You sang back grabbing his hands and getting him to dance with you. He twirled you around the small space as you both sang. As the song was ending he pulled you close and whispered in your ear "I love you ain't the worst thing you ever heard?" You pulled back to look in his eyes. You were uncertainly confused.. "Diego.. what does that mean?" You trailed off bringing your hand up to cradle his face. He leaned into your hand kissed your palm. "I love you (y/n)."
He whispered. His breath soothed your cold hand. 
It took a few seconds to register and Diego took that as a sign he made a mistake. He began to pull away "I, I get it if you d-d-don't feel th-the same" he stuttered out, this broke you out of your trance. Before he could walk away you reached out to him again. Holding his wrist. "Diego, I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?" You repeated the lyrics back to him. He turned back towards you. "I love you too.." you said.
He pulled you towards him quickly and pressed his lips to yours. His hands pressed against your face and yours gripping his shirt. Both of you smiling through the kiss. 

"I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?". 

Allison: 
You and Allison had just gotten home from a date. You both decided to get ready for bed and just watch a movie. Your makeup was off and you were in your pajamas crawling into bed. Allison walked out of the ensuite toothbrush in her mouth she tried to say something but of course was unable to be heard. All it was to you was muffled noises. You laughed at your girlfriend and smiled. "I can't understand you babe, what did you say?" You asked. 
She disappeared into the bathroom again and came out again "I said what do you want to watch?" She said. A smile was playing on her lips upon hearing your laugh. "Oh, it just sounded like weird noises." You said and made the noises she did. She laughed at you, turned off the bathroom light. Climbing into bed she snuggled into your side and you held her. "About the movie, how about we watch (y/f/m)!?" You asked. She looked up at you seeing your eyes sparkle and a smile play on your lips. 
"Yeah, that'd be great." She said. Her arms wrapped around you and kissed your collarbone. 
"I love you Allison." You said and held her tighter. Having no regrets and obviously she had none either as she answered immediately. 
"I love you too (y/n)." 
You both sighed in content and held each other tighter than usual that night.

A/n Klaus and Five's part will be up soon hopefully today! Thank you all for reading, it means a lot!!💛