Caught- Vanya

You and Vanya had been much more open with each other as time went on and you knew more about her. She was shy and quiet because that's really how she grew up. 

Recently she has become more and more brave around you. She would be he one to initiate kisses and any kind of affection really. It made you smile so much knowing that she was beginning to become more comfortable in herself and around you. 

Today had been a particularly good day, you and Vanya had just been having a cozy day in. It was raining outside and you were both currently trying to finish a puzzle. Yes, it may sound lame but you two loved it.  Of course when you got to the final piece it was missing. You both began searching for it.  

You had looked up at her with a smirk as an idea popped into your mind.  "Hey, V, how about we make this a race. whoever finds the piece first wins and gets to choose what genre of movie we marathon tonight?" you proposed, an eyebrow quirked. She smirked right back at you "You're on!" she exclaimed quickly getting to work on searching for the piece. 

You laughed and began to look underneath the couch. You saw her checking the box again before moving on to under the table. You smiled before moving on to look underneath the chair beside the couch when all of a sudden you saw it. quickly you lunged for the piece not realizing that Vanya had seen it too. 

Suddenly you and Vanya collide and she ends up on top of you.  Both of you are giggling and it slowly dies down. You look at her up close and just take in every feature, her beautiful eyes and warm cheeks a glow about her that she never really had before. She was beautiful.  She leaned in and you met her half way. Her lips melded with yours, you could feel the passion behind it and smiled. you broke away and sat up so she was in your lap, You grabbed her hips and pulled her closely.  Letting out a small gasp you take this chance to crash your lips together again slipping your tongue into her mouth. She let out a moan at the feeling of you exploring her mouth and massaging her tongue with your own.  You squeezed her hips and she ran her hands up your arms and through your hair pulling softly. 

Vanya breaks away only to see you slightly chasing after her. she laughed softly before leaning in to press a kiss to your cheek and moved down your neck. you sigh and ran your hands along her sides reaching the hem of her sweater. you crept your hands under the maroon material hearing her sigh against your skin. You smirk, and continue your journey up her body squeezing her waist causing her to bring her lips back to yours. You chuckled at the affect your action had.  The kiss began to break up into a series of many kisses with small whispers of I love yous in between. she slowly began to move her hips and create the friction you so desperately craved.  you sighed into her mouth and you held her hips once again as she once again rolled hips letting out a breathy moan. 

"You really need to lock your doors." a voice suddenly pulls you both apart. your eyes were wide, and you looked up just to see Vanya's "younger" brother Five. "Shit, Five! What the hell are you doing?" you spat out. A blush covering your cheeks and Vanya's as well. "Griddy's was closed and I needed some coffee so I decided to come here." he said with a shrug. Vanya looked between you both fixing herself up before standing and holding her hand out to you. "Fine.. get your coffee Five we're going to bed." She said. Grabbing your hand she pulled you to the bedroom door before turning back to Five. "Just make sure you lock the doors before you leave." she said talking about what he mentioned earlier. He nodded. "I would prefer you stay here until I finish my coffee so I know what you're doing." He said while grabbing a mug and sipping the coffee quietly. You both sigh and you push the door open ignoring Five's request and moving into the bedroom. You hear the familiar whoosh and knew that he had left. 

"Well, that was quite the situation." you said and began to laugh. She laughed along with you before pulling you onto the bed. "So.. horror movies?" she asked looking down at you. You smiled up at her and nodded. "Horror movies."